Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiakMontana1

We Are The Best Of City
Player
1. Your name IRL - ismail
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +3
4. Average online per day - 5-6
5. Your Discord - salvador#6665
6. Your Nickname - Ziak Montana
7. Your ID - 223720

Additional information
1. Leader of... BALLAS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
• I have seen many times that the gang is not well managed in the city, if I become the leader of this gang, I will be the owner of the most aggressive gang in the city and it is really nice to have it.
• I was hc and deputy in all gangs and learned more or less what to do in gangs and thought it was time to become a gang leader.
• I will try to create an active gang, the more active the gang the better and I will keep the rp alive.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will Make Sure my Gang Attends Every Events like Clandestine , Subs , Battleship Most of the gang camp for the parachute but we will try to show our most activity we will be spread in every location

With me and my gang members, I will keep it alive by doing attacks like 24/7 Theft, Armory Robbery, Hostage Situation, Fz Raids.

From time to time, I have to chat with my gang members and make decisions with them, and the bonus system should not be disrupted. and should not be interrupted

Before going to any event, I will ask my members to come to the hq and assemble.

a separate group for turfer
a leader and group for the spray team
for post-event promotion distribution
and the really good ones will get the rank well

Luke Lupus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Your OOC age isn't enough to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom