Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frost Surge
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Nov 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SFvXNRk

Frost Surge

Player
Player
Dear Admin, this morning I opened rage multiplayer directly after powering on my desktop to complete the 01:16 hrs for free $55000 and I saw this... since I needed some money as I was scammed for 10000 for trading a prime yesterday, so one of my family member told me that it could be easily recovered if I do some office tasks in stock ex. Yesterday while I was sitting in the car with one of my in game family member I forced closed the game through task manager while shifting rage multiplayer to desktop 2, that's how I close an application in my low end pc when it doesn't work directly through alt+f4 or through the ctrl+alt+del. Also while shutting down, it popped up that rage multiplayer is preventing from shutting down but I didn't selected the option 'shut down anyway' and it got power off automatically after some time. PLEASE HELP !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom