Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dante_Shikaari
Administrators nickname
XXX
Date
Nov 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs

Dantee

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor hope you are having a good day.

Today, i want to tell you that lebron have changed a rule than a friend cannot give pov of his friend if his forum
account is banned so conclusion if a person forum account is banned his friend cant give pov if he also have the pov he cant give it
he have to get ban for 30 days. And if someones forum is perma banned then he cant attend any event cant do anything in server
he cant go informal cannot attend any organization event.

Cuz if a guy done something wrong on forum why he is getting indirect punishment ingame Grand rp is famous for its events and we cant attend event if out forum is banned as if someone pov request then person with forum ban cant respond
and will have to get ban for 30 days

its a indirect way to ban peoples

i want you to look at it and allow a person who have pov to get that pov given by his friend or someone else .

My forum is not banned but i care about my friends and all the peoples who got 30 days ban event tho they have the pov but forum was banned. They cant also appeal it cuz they get ban for forum ban evade

this is not the way you treat your players please change this rule and make this rule previous one as in past it was allowed to give pov for friend. And these days getting forum ban in en2 is so comman as admin created their own rules like

if anyone a friend of someone write their thought on his friends forum they get ban ex :- not involved in situation \\ they get ban for 10 days then again they cant go event cant do anything in server 10 days waste.
if anyone write only stfu ban for toxicity:- 10 days bancant again go event and cant do anything.

Please change this rule to previous as at was way better then rule RN and rules should be perma rules got changed so frequently and admin starts banning peoples without players being informed. players get informed after many peoples get ban. innocent peoples got ban cuz admin don't inform that rules has been changed.

Many of my friend got ban for not a mistake they made my friend circle paly every good and respect all server rule we never want to get ban but we get ban cuz of lack of support by admin. Admin in some situation say we cant help. and if we message higher up admin they dont reply. i can understand that they have alot of work to do but if lebron have time to block the person who need help he can also read that and try to help of atleast write something ot him.

Frost Surge

Player
Player
sorry, I was laughing at that violet armed guy punching someone. My bad, nvm. 😞

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
Make complaint for curator of project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom