Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Arthur Mack
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2021
Time of violation
21:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jig3jg62aiU

Arthur Mack

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
So i am filing this report again because my previous report was rejected as the admins thought that the guy was not shooting at all. So i request you to turn up the volume in the pov and seek the timer to 0:13,me and my family member were already punching each other(friendly punching) when i heard some gunshots from my right side. Then at 0:15 i got hit by 2-3 bullets thats why I started running here and there to get his id and report it to the forums. When i went there,he put his gun back inside. Now the admins in my previous report said that if someone is holding a gun,thats an ic issue and not a forums one and they didn't see him shooting. So in the pov its pretty clear that he was shooting from a very long distance and ik its him only cause few mins earlier,when me andy fam members reached the beach market,he was running around us with a gun in his hand and he also tried to communicate with us. We were at the beach market because one of the guy was there to go on a date(ic date) with a girl so we didn't want any random guy coming and ruining it. So all of us just asked him to give us some privacy and told him to leave us alone. Maybe he got angry on that reason ans started shooting at us. I can provide a longer pov(i have to check once whether its there in my system or not) which might explain the whole situation.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

The whole beach except the shops before the pier is considered ghetto, plus you were pretty far from the shops for it to be considered greenzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom