Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bolo Labib
Administrators nickname
Adham_Pluxury
Date
Oct 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/KygUnxE

Bolo Labib

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding a situation that has led to the banning of my main account. Approximately two months ago, my computer encountered technical issues, prompting me to cease playing Grand RP until the problem was resolved.

During this period, a friend of mine requested access to my account, and against my better judgment, I shared ( ID : 7766 ) the credentials with him. Subsequently, another individual reported the account. Feeling compelled, I shared the account (Both account ID : 7766 and 26090) details with the person who reported it, believing they might be acting on behalf of the game administrators.

Unfortunately, this decision proved to be a mistake, as the individual not only took control of the account but also reported it as compromised, resulting in a ban. To add to the complexity, my main account, which was not involved in any rule violations, was also banned.

I have since fixed my computer and recently attempted to rejoin the game, only to discover both of my accounts are now banned. I believe this situation arose from a misunderstanding, and I am eager to rectify it.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter and lifting the ban on my main account ( ID: 26090 ). I am committed to complying with all game rules and regulations moving forward and would appreciate any guidance or support you can provide in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to a positive resolution to this matter.

Sincerely,
Labib Kazi,

ID : 26090
Social Club Email : [email protected]
Social Club Name : LABIB-KAZI
Social Club Profile Link :
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/LABIB-KAZI/

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

your account, your responsibility, Punishment not appealable, further flooding will lead to forum account being perm banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom