Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Livi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rakan
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - UTC +3
4. Average online per day - 8+
5. Your Discord - x_8q
6. Your Nickname - Rex Livii
7. Your ID - 47024

Additional information

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I want to become the leader of the Vagos because I know what values a good leader should have. (I have a lot of previous experience because I spent time in the city and I gained a lot of experience. I think that I am now ready to be a leader).
In addition to respect, responsibility and awareness of obligations are needed!.

2- Leader should always take care of there members no matter what. I will care about the members under my leadership. I will provide them with anything they might need

3- im leader of an Unofficial org i have the quality of leadership, so I also know what problems a leader faces, what are the main problems with people, what are the specific needs of people, and I am sure that if I get the leadership, I will definitely lead the organization for the full 30 days and make it a better organization in the city

4- Events, Events. The more events you have, the more recognition and activity the gang has. It’s obvious, but true. Gun store every day, 247 every day or every other day, FZ often, etc. Events bring more people and events make the RP more fun.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
1- Rule Breaks will result in Kick and Blacklist.
2. Recruit experienced players only.
3. Make Vagos the most active gang in the city and the most feared gang in the city.
4. Make State Leaders such as Governor , FIB Director as Hostage and Doing a Quality RP with Leos

5. MY GOALS
1. Having a healthy member count online .

2. Turf 100%.
3. Creating a great Spraying Team .
4. Keeping event winning.
5- Increase the criminal rate in city

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom