Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
chris clarke
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 18, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eURXL31sXII

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
thay started shooting when i have hostage in my hand. hostage also got damage becoz fib sooting me..as you can see we say him remove barricade and spike.. thay say we remove all barricad and spike.. when thay kill me i can see still 2 spike front of our car.. when driver get in fib start sooting

Last edited:

Richard Sole

Former Governor
Player
thay started shooting when i have hostage in my hand. hostage also got damage becoz fib sooting me..as you can see we say him remove barricade and spike.. thay say we remove all barricad and spike.. when thay kill me i can see still 2 spike front of our car..
So, do you wanna talk about how you were asking for us to give you 20 seconds?
Do you want to talk about how you grabbed another hostage infront of all of us?
Do you wanna talk about how you are holding an AR with one hand to the hostage?
Do you wanna talk about how your guy got in a car, ignored us and drove away with 8 people pointing guns at them?
Do you wanna talk about the stalling when you were given the money?
Do you wanna talk about the head popping when you were all killed?

I have POV of this if you want to see it.

Carlos Giovanni

Napal be ready my son ( MAY 24TH )
Blocked
.... seeing alot of stuff what takes my attention is the hostage is still having a gun aimed at his head, you guys opened fire.. at this point are u guys hungry for kills or are u guys not fearing for hostages life?

Benny Flawless

Benny //
Player
You have basically self-reported yourself, well done. And your negotiator was constantly mixing as well, so you should start your apology with him.

tye zane 58792

Player
Player
You have basically self-reported yourself, well done. And your negotiator was constantly mixing as well, so you should start your apology with him.
in what way was i mising bro huh explain my slef opend firer when we are supotsed to have free passaged didint lets us get our car in postiton and you guy kept saying over the radio lets juts kill them but your misstion it o get hostage safe place and keep him alive

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
please stop with the forum warrior bs, if you are gonna make a forum post about rulebreaks then ensure you arent breaking simple rules yourselves. If you wanna go ahead and deal with this ooc then sure but the whole situation seems wrong, also why is your guy just standing there with the hostage whilst everyone gets in cars and leaves it makes no sense.
The lack of rp from this family at stores is unreal and usually always ends up in a code b because they dont understand rules.

either learn the rules and learn how to rp
or
just stop wasting peoples time and effort by stopping doing store robberies because clearly there is an issue with this group of players and their ability to rp

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
please stop with the forum warrior bs, if you are gonna make a forum post about rulebreaks then ensure you arent breaking simple rules yourselves. If you wanna go ahead and deal with this ooc then sure but the whole situation seems wrong, also why is your guy just standing there with the hostage whilst everyone gets in cars and leaves it makes no sense.
The lack of rp from this family at stores is unreal and usually always ends up in a code b because they dont understand rules.

either learn the rules and learn how to rp
or
just stop wasting peoples time and effort by stopping doing store robberies because clearly there is an issue with this group of players and their ability to rp
ok so your saying we dont know rules? fib know all rules right? then why fib fib drag our family membember in water? that was lack of knowlege. in that situation.. fib shooting hostage when i have hostage.. so fib dont care hostage life? when everyone get in car fib start shooting.. you can see i dont get enough time to get in car.. when driver get in car fib start shooting

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
ok so your saying we dont know rules? fib know all rules right? then why fib fib drag our family membember in water? that was lack of knowlege. in that situation.. fib shooting hostage when i have hostage.. so fib dont care hostage life?
"fib dont care about hostage life" really? thats the dumbest thing ive heard since joining this city. the thing is you are saying the entire fib dont know rules when its one or two people breaking them. alot of punishments are given ic for these guys under professional misconduct, you run straight to an ooc platform rather than try deal with it icly proving you are incapable of rp.

I have never had a situation with one of you or your guys where it hasnt turned ooc

YOU ARE A JOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom