Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avi Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Avi
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7+
5. Your Discord - itz_oliver_
6. Your Nickname - Avi Federal
7. Your ID - 267273

Additional information

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I'm deeply passionate about the mission and values this organization stands for. It's not just about the role; it's about being dedicated to the cause. I believe in its purpose and vision, and I'm eager to drive its mission forward.

2- I see an opportunity to leverage my skills and experiences effectively here. This organization aligns with my expertise and interests, allowing me to make a substantial impact. I believe my background and abilities could contribute significantly to its growth and

3- I'm drawn to the organization's culture, which emphasizes collaboration, innovation, and respect for diverse perspectives. A supportive and inclusive environment is crucial to me, and I see the potential to foster such a culture, supporting and empowering the team to achieve our collective goals.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
1- Rule Breaks will result in Kick and Blacklist.
2. Recruit experienced players only.
3. Ballas Will Most Active In City To Do Events
4. Ballas Will Be Most Powerful

5. MY GOALS
1. Best Term Of Ballas Ever In History
2. Turf 100%.
3. Graffti 100% .
4. Try To Get Most Win In Events
5- Increase Crime In City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom