Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Costa Donatillo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2023
Time of violation
0:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WqpxFvU3Fqo

Abdalrahmun

Player
Player
At first, I was driving my car normally in the city, and at one moment I heard police sirens and heard the policeman calling to stop, so I stopped naturally, and when I stood in front of him, he tied my hands and began to search me, and then he did not find anything illegal on me because I was not carrying anything illegal, and then he put me in his car and then continued to drive to An unknown road, so I told him I have a private lawyer, so I asked him to explain the reason for my arrest, but he did not say anything, and he always neglected to speak to me, so he continued on his way towards the place he was going. It later became clear that he had taken me to an unknown place and began to beat me and insult me until he took out his weapon and shot me as described. in the video.

Hamode Foster

Player
Player
You are a corrupt policeman. You cannot insult everyone in the city. We did not come to this city to receive insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom