Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazer Stanojevic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Miha
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - UTC/GMT +1 hour
4. Average online per day - arraund 8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Др. Кала́шников#7010
6. Your Nickname - Lazer Stanojevic
7. Your ID - 191426

1.Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. I would first like to say my expiriances soo i was in this server for over a year now ik lot of things was deputy of bloods twice HC of all gangs and overall HC of almost all orgs (ecsept EMS and LI)

• Bloods - 2x Deputy, HC 2 times
    • Ballas -HC 3 times
    • Marabunta - HC 2 times
    • Families - HC 2 times
    • Vagos - HC 3 times
    • SAHP - HC 3 times
    • LSPD - HC 2 times
    • FIB - HC once
    • Gov - HC 3 times
  2. I have good leadership skills and i would like to use them in making best gang and overall to make good RP in game.Still i beleve haveing good leader is not key to beeing best gang soo i am going to bring some people with good leadership shooting and org leading skills for my deputys who are going to lead org while i am not in city. As well i will bring some good turfers and good HCs.
  3. I was trying to become leader multiple times but never sucseded. I would like to try that "dream" again by applying here for leade of ballas and to try making them best gang and org in city
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have multiple ideas for improving RP level in org of which beeing first:

1. Making good interview questions to enter org ( not using do you know what is MG,PG how many people to rob GG you are rank 5) and for becoming HC (they will firstly need to prove themselfs and then to be asked questions by either me or my deputys)
  2. Trying to get as many grafitis and turfs as possible
  3. Attend as many events as possible such a Fz raid, store robberys,ammo store robberys, clands........
  4. Bonus system, would give all diffrent kinds of bonuses like guns armors balaclavas.... as well as money ofc
  5. Would do checks in coordination with curators for checking is anyone stealing from wh......
  6. Would mostly include newbies to events ghetoo clap robbing....the biggest problem i saw in many orgs is that HCs are mostly selfish and want to rob while newbies pointing guns.I would always let lowest rank to rob, couse you do not get much but they appreciate it and would reather go on events and on that way org can make more people on events which mean more events won.
  7. As well as 5th one in coordination with curators would change some rooms in discord and make it better looking add some rooms and other things.

Blend Duski

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Miha
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - UTC/GMT +1 hour
4. Average online per day - arraund 8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Др. Кала́шников#7010
6. Your Nickname - Lazer Stanojevic
7. Your ID - 191426

1.Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  1. I would first like to say my expiriances soo i was in this server for over a year now ik lot of things was deputy of bloods twice HC of all gangs and overall HC of almost all orgs (ecsept EMS and LI)

• Bloods - 2x Deputy, HC 2 times
    • Ballas -HC 3 times
    • Marabunta - HC 2 times
    • Families - HC 2 times
    • Vagos - HC 3 times
    • SAHP - HC 3 times
    • LSPD - HC 2 times
    • FIB - HC once
    • Gov - HC 3 times
  2. I have good leadership skills and i would like to use them in making best gang and overall to make good RP in game.Still i beleve haveing good leader is not key to beeing best gang soo i am going to bring some people with good leadership shooting and org leading skills for my deputys who are going to lead org while i am not in city. As well i will bring some good turfers and good HCs.
  3. I was trying to become leader multiple times but never sucseded. I would like to try that "dream" again by applying here for leade of ballas and to try making them best gang and org in city
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have multiple ideas for improving RP level in org of which beeing first:

1. Making good interview questions to enter org ( not using do you know what is MG,PG how many people to rob GG you are rank 5) and for becoming HC (they will firstly need to prove themselfs and then to be asked questions by either me or my deputys)
  2. Trying to get as many grafitis and turfs as possible
  3. Attend as many events as possible such a Fz raid, store robberys,ammo store robberys, clands........
  4. Bonus system, would give all diffrent kinds of bonuses like guns armors balaclavas.... as well as money ofc
  5. Would do checks in coordination with curators for checking is anyone stealing from wh......
  6. Would mostly include newbies to events ghetoo clap robbing....the biggest problem i saw in many orgs is that HCs are mostly selfish and want to rob while newbies pointing guns.I would always let lowest rank to rob, couse you do not get much but they appreciate it and would reather go on events and on that way org can make more people on events which mean more events won.
  7. As well as 5th one in coordination with curators would change some rooms in discord and make it better looking add some rooms and other things.

Yes you are the best Summmsing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom