Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Murtazas lraq
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Zuma
Date
Nov 15, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/sEIUxiJ

SSOII_OUTLEW

Player
Player
Hello management team

I want to inform you that I was banned from using GR 4.1 due to using reboot which I did not know was illegal. While I was installing the replay, I saw some videos on YouTube claiming that this replay was legal because it had dark effects. As I was hitting people sideways, a gunshot appeared next to them.
When I saw this forum against me, I started searching the Grand Rp server and asked my friends for more knowledge about replay and weapon skins. I couldn't find any information about that, so I just went back to the original GTA files by checking their integrity on Steam. You can also check out my previous forum scenes on regular gta graphics. I just wanted to install Redux just to have new graphics and maps with markers for the red zone, green zones and gang headquarters. I had no intention of misusing it to gain an advantage.

I admit I made this mistake due to a lack of information and I am now well aware of what is legal. I have very much enjoyed my time playing on Server 3 EN and miss being part of this amazing community. I understand that rules are necessary to maintain server integrity and ensure a fair gaming environment for everyone. I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience my actions may have caused and I promise to abide by the server rules from now on.
Please give me a second chance and reconsider the ban you imposed. I understand if there are conditions that must be met or fines that must be paid and I am willing to abide by them to have the opportunity to return to Server 3 EN
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I look forward to a positive reaction.
Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom