Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jenna Margiela
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 19, 2022
Time of violation
00:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oz84LxByaCY

Eileen Queen

Player
Player
Same... They block my way to running and starting to demand for leaving and countdown is soo fast there is no way to leave and one more thing its street not inside the home or property -_-
Link here

smalife

Player
Player
When you finished the raid I can't let you just stand in my fam house and dance. Theirfore I gave you demands to leave. And ID:9144 to combat log check pov and you say "NON RP DEMANDS" and that's how you're breaking the mixing rules.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
When you finished the raid I can't let you just stand in my fam house and dance. Theirfore I gave you demands to leave. And ID:9144 to combat log check pov and you say "NON RP DEMANDS" and that's how you're breaking the mixing rules.
stop pointing out others look at your whole fam braking rule

Dragunasu

Baby I’m a gangster too
Player
After the raid is over, you are in the borders of our house. If you've been given demands, you have to go.
I come back to take my car and was killed , u guys don’t play rp. And use foreign language , with bad words. What the reason?

Jensen

Player
Player
After the raid is over, you are in the borders of our house. If you've been given demands, you have to go.

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

The problem with your argument is that many of us listened and were complying but your family opened fire on everyone. It's 100% clear in my POV that I am leaving the area. Your family also opened fire on individuals that were unable to hear the demands, such as the individuals on the roof top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom