Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Justin Kredible
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 19, 2023
Time of violation
17:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1XR55R_yse8

Justin_Kredible

Player
Player
Attempting to respond to a call where there was not an active gunfight. Resident immediately started shooting at me and I identified myself, however before I could leave the area I was killed on duty.

._Bobby

Player
Player
Fear RP there were already 10 10 going on why u not leaving the area and standing there like a boss

Justin_Kredible

Player
Player
Incorrect - No 10-10 upon arrival. Upon arrival, I was unsure what was going on and by the time I realized that this individual was actually aiming at me and shooting, I turned to leave the area in which I was killed while attempting to leave. There were no gunshots audible in the area up to and including arrival until the resident started shooting at EMS on duty. Once shot, it is logical that there would be confusion. Resident could have easily just asked for units to leave.

._Bobby

Player
Player
hey as we can clearly see in your POV that the guy pointed the gun at you after all you start to stay there and see what he was going to do and second if u know that u got one shot by the guy why didn't you leave and instead you wait till he kill you to get the POV and in rules clearly written that there was 10-10 going on in any situation you as ems need to leave and also written if the gun is pointed at you that's mean you need to leave as a ems x employee. thanks

._Bobby

Player
Player
17:33 pointed gun at you and before you got shoted. and you didn't leave and staying around him

Justin_Kredible

Player
Player
Thanks for your thoughts, let's let an Admin review the course of action. That was clearly a fluid situation. In RP, getting shot at would clearly cause confusion which is what you see in the video. Once I had understood what was going on and that they were clearly attempting to kill me versus tell me to leave, I attempted to leave the area. Not everyone has had these experiences on duty before, so as Ex-EMS I would believe you would have some knowledge of that. You're welcome to your opinion, I'm posting mine. I was not the one choosing to escalate that situation and was acting in due process of my role at the time. GR 6.5 is the requested review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom