Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrison Goodman

I'll See Ya In The City
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL – Christopher
2. Your age – 28 Years Old
3. Time zone – EST (Eastern Standard Time)
4. Average online per day – Between 4 to 8 normally. (Weekends 10-12)
5. Your Discord – moooreds
6. Your Nickname – Harison Goodman
7. Your ID – 165142

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A.

After a year of dedicated service in various law enforcement organizations such as the NG, SAHP, LSPD, and Federal Bureau of Investigation, I've had the privilege of accumulating diverse experiences. Throughout this journey, I've actively engaged in and learned many situations, ranging from hostage situations to learining then training individuals myself as I am HRT oriented. Observing and learning from different leaders has equipped me with insights to effective be and become a leader. Now, having gained these experience, I genuinely believe that I am prepared to take on a leadership role. My approach is rooted in honesty and fairness, with a commitment to lead by example.

B.
I've had my fair share of experiences on both sides of this cities organizations, government and crime. To be 100% frank, I just don't like the crime organizations, they are filled with lots of toxicity and unorganiation. I want to take them down. My vision involves making collaborative efforts with other lawful organizations, such as coordinating a partnership between our SWAT department and those of the SAHP and FIB, specifically focusing on developing specialized tactics to endcriminal activities within our jurisdictions, and especially store robberies.

C.
My proficiency in main management and organizational skills aligns with my commitment to creating a positive impact within the LSPD. I am confident that the contributions I make will not only propel the department forward but also leave a lasting positive influence. Through taking everyone into consideration and grabbing those thoughts and pushing them into a collective and to make keen desicions for the positive momvement of this organization and this city.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization.

IA: Internal Affairs is committed to upholding the integrity of LSPD by conducting thorough investigations and ensuring fair promotions. Our goal is to maintain a high standard within the department, and we aim to improve communication between different organizations to foster mutual understanding of operational structures.

DA: The District Attorney's office is a cornerstone of justice, advocating for LSPD in legal matters. Through proactive training sessions, we aim to educate officers on legislation and collaborate with IA to combat corruption within the department, promoting transparency and accountability.

Parking Enforcement Department: This department plays a crucial role in ensuring orderly traffic and cleanliness in the city. By focusing on towing, issuing fines, and strategically placing speed cameras, we contribute to a safer and more organized urban environment.

UC: The Undercover (UC) department collaborates with FIB to collect evidence, disrupt criminal activities, and combat illegal substances. We also work closely with LI to identify and address advertisements promoting illegal activities, ensuring a safer community for everyone.

PR: Public Relations is dedicated to enhancing the image of LSPD through engaging events, not only for citizens but also for our valued officers. By collaborating with LI to cover our events, we aim to create positive and immersive experiences, strengthening our connection with the community.

SWAT: SWAT aims to enhance its capabilities through collaborative cross-training with various organizations, including FIB, SAHP, and NG. By sharing expertise and learning from each other, we strive to excel in diverse situations, fostering a stronger sense of unity among our law enforcement partners.

HRT: HRT is dedicated to continuous improvement, focusing on comprehensive training programs and strategic recruitment. We celebrate milestones such as promotions through immersive roleplay, symbolized by the exchange of badges. Moreover, we seek to align training structures with organizations like SAHP, promoting synergy and understanding among our teams.

See you around the city,
Harison Goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom