Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash Royal

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL:- Kondapalli Avinash
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Avinash Kondapalli#8346
6. Your Nickname: Avinash Royal
7. Your ID: 49250

Additional information:

1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. EXPERIENCE:

I worked as a DEPUTY CHIEF of EMS, I have worked for few days in EMS and I have an OPPORTUNITY to serve with Leader, because of confidence in my Communication and Management Skills, Interactive ness with trainees and with all EMS family members. In this period, I noticed that the behaviour of some high commands are rude and need to be change. Due to the lack of Politeness especially previous leader's behaviour, i left the EMS. Even though I have less experience than other High Commands I am working with, My main strength is doing roleplay activities for more than 12 hrs/day, so that I can observe all the Org. activities very keenly and what is happening everywhere regarding EMS activities.

2. LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT SKILLS:

I am Aspiring for the EMS Leader position. As a DEPUTY CHIEF, I have gained a lot of experience managing employees in personnel, As a High Command, I believe I have strong leadership skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, make decisions, and manage a team, I believe that these are the main pillars to earn the EMS CHIEF position. Before I became DEPUTY CHIEF, I single-handedly managed the entire organization from Morning (after the Tsunami) to Night (4 hours Before the Tsunami) continuously which meant Doing the entire high-command activities like Reviewing applications, Recruiting People, Taking Interviews, Taking 10-20s, Giving training to Freshers, covering all Org. activities in Crucial timings.
The Leader is not always available, Choosing the DEPUTY of Org is the main point of running an Org. I even selected 2 of the Best EMS Deputies for the Day Shift and Night Shift!!

3. INCREMENT OF INCENTIVES:
I have taken the feedback from the Consistent employees who are working in Org. and later I thought about and came to increase the incentives so that employees give their best to cover not only in Crucial timings.

After I became an EMS Chief, I will implement this detailed one,
Here is an improvisation of the Incentives as given below.

1. For PH,
Morning Shift: $5K/Hr, Night Shift: $17K/Hr
2. For SH,
Morning Shift: $20K/Hr, Night Shift: $25K/Hr
3. For Calls,
Morning Shift: $10K/Hr, Night Shift: $15K/Hr
4. For ARO Calls
Morning Shift: $10K/Hr, Night Shift: $12K/Hr
5. For Lab-Tech
Morning Shift: $1K/Captcha, & $1.2K/Medrun, Night Shift: $1.2K/Captcha, & $1.5K/Medrun
6. For Training
Morning/Night Shift: $25K/Training

Note: Every day the BONUS will be received on time, at present the employees do not get the bonus on time. There is some delay noticed, and due to that, employees are disappointed and leaving our Organization without intimating High Command.

4. RESOLVE FLAWS IN THE HIGH COMMAND'S BEHAVIOUR:

when i worked as Deputy Chief, the Lack of Politeness is maintained by HC at that time. They are showing their power to dominate, especially the leader's behaviour. Not only iam , many HC's are resigned after I came out as per my piece of information. They are also offended by leader's harsh & rude behaviour. I am here to change this behaviour, I don't tolerate this type of behaviour. I will change this scenario. I will maintain healthy relationships and I help HC's to maintain polite behaviour, because they are the backbone of our Organization.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

1. AWARENESS PROGRAMMES:
It may include topics such as Role Play Character improvements, and situational awareness operations. Conducting these types of This will help employees better understand their roles and responsibilities, as well as improve their ability to react to different scenarios.

2: ROCKSTAR PERFORMERS:

Recognize and reward employees who give their best every day in roleplay. This will be done through Incentives. I believe this will be definitely a big cheer-up for Loyal hard-working employees who give lovely service and their best effort daily.

In Every Category, every day, The HIGHEST number of Hours worked in a day (HS, GS, AS, LAB-TECH, TRAINING) is considered the winner of "Rockstar Performer (Best Employee) of the Day" and also gives a Whopping REWARD of $100K
FOR HIGH COMMANDS, Those who are doing more than 6 Hours of Role Play will be rewarded with an amount of $20K

4. INTERACTING WITH GAMING YOUTUBERS:

To increase the ROLEPLAY, I will share EMS knowledge with Gaming YouTubers so that maximum RP can be used. I will interact/collaborate with Life Invader to increase the roleplay. Hosting an event Once/Twice per week gives some relaxation for some employees as per my feedback taken from employees.

THERE IS NO NEED TO CHANGE OF RANKING SYSTEM.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAIN OF COMMAND​

------------------------------------------------------------
30- CHIEF of EMS
29- Deputy Chief
28- Assistant Chief
27- Division Chief
26- Chief of HR
25- Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
24- Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)
23- Employment Assistant

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑​

22- FTO
21- ARO (AS)
20- Lead Surgeon (HS)
19- Lead Paramedic (GS)
18- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
17- Surgeon (HS)
16- Senior Pharmacist (Labtech)
15- Paramedic (GS)