Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Madara Ryuu
Administrators nickname
BOBBY PLUXURY
Date
Nov 22, 2023
Time
16:00
Proofs

ichiro

Player
Player
DEAR BOBBY
I hope ur Fine and u said on this forum https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/534307/ that i did the same or i did a fault for 5 times and i didnt learn .First thing i was trading so much times and everytime i do trade , sell or buying i check if that transaction not breaking server rules and for gen 1,9 i got it from my first account i learned so much for this one but with this account im sure that i didnt do anything breaking rules and if it was probleme its of buying house in mirror park i have pov that i didnt break the rules or rule 1,9 he just sold to me the house for 10m and after it i putted in balance of family 7m of our deal and he gave me the familly after it the guy gave me 2m to buy familly points to change it and i sold to him his house that was out of our deal and it was main house of familly.
i hope u gonna take my problem seriously and i hope u will take a look of it and im just playing the game for fun but if ban take more then 13 days its will be a big hurt to me cs i tryhard for the money and i was thinking that i can chill on it
and pls u can just wipe that think u saw its gen 1.9 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom