Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eren Avcii

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Eren
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day 6-7
5. Your Discord .proden
6. Your Nickname Eren Avci
7. Your ID 51787

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1)Vagos has the power to change the balances in this city, and I want to lead this power. I believe that I can take Vagos further thanks to my experience.

2) I have been involved in many organizations as an authority before and have managed them more successfully than most organization leaders. I think I will manage better when I become a leader. I also have a professional team to help me on my way to leadership.

3)I can stay very active during the day, with this activity I will be able to participate in activities such as robbery, hostage-taking with other members of the gang. Even if I am not active, you can be sure that my team is professional enough to help the gang instead of me and manage the events

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1) We will make sure that you know the rules before you join the gang.
2)After entering the gang, the rank of people who violate the rules will be reduced and punished.
3)We will make sure that everyone attends the events.
4)We will aim to do all the activities every day.
5)We will distribute bonuses for everyone to participate in the events so that they will have fun and we will have done our task.

Ranking System;
1 Freeze
2 Young Vagos
3 Shooter
4 Trapper
5 Gangsta
6 Executive
7 Enforcer
8 Spray Team
9 Turfer
10 Warlord
11 Event Leader
12 Deputy
13 Leader

Thank you for reading

vagos on top !!

Rich Ward

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Eren
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day 6-7
5. Your Discord .proden
6. Your Nickname Eren Avci
7. Your ID 51787

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1)Vagos has the power to change the balances in this city, and I want to lead this power. I believe that I can take Vagos further thanks to my experience.

2) I have been involved in many organizations as an authority before and have managed them more successfully than most organization leaders. I think I will manage better when I become a leader. I also have a professional team to help me on my way to leadership.

3)I can stay very active during the day, with this activity I will be able to participate in activities such as robbery, hostage-taking with other members of the gang. Even if I am not active, you can be sure that my team is professional enough to help the gang instead of me and manage the events

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1) We will make sure that you know the rules before you join the gang.
2)After entering the gang, the rank of people who violate the rules will be reduced and punished.
3)We will make sure that everyone attends the events.
4)We will aim to do all the activities every day.
5)We will distribute bonuses for everyone to participate in the events so that they will have fun and we will have done our task.

Ranking System;
1 Freeze
2 Young Vagos
3 Shooter
4 Trapper
5 Gangsta
6 Executive
7 Enforcer
8 Spray Team
9 Turfer
10 Warlord
11 Event Leader
12 Deputy
13 Leader

Thank you for reading

vagos on top !!
amazing set of rules, he deserves it icl, managed to get my like on this!

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Application is Lacking Effort, Take time to make a new one, be creative and include better ideas.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom