Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

William Robinson

Player
Player
Information

1. Ferdinand

2. 17

3. GMT +1

4. 4-6 hours

5. ferdifux

6. William Robinson

7. 23922

1. Chief of Police

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

I have started my career in LSPD almost 2 years ago and from there I have accumulated a ton of experience, met a lot of leaders, and got to know how they lead their Organisations. Therefore, I want to combine my knowledge and experience, I gained from working with leaders like: Gabi Tosca, Omer Hill, Hov Cartier, Hank and Sbeecha Volkov and Billy booth and create an Organisation, Team and Family for everyone.

I want to continue the type of LSPD, that Billy booth created, and I want to combine his ideas with old ideas from terms like Gabis. Therefore, creating a fascinating, Roleplay focused LSPD. This goal might seem ambitious, but I’m not to ordinary applicant, I have managed to gain LEO experience over a span of more than 2 years. Additionally, LSPD has been my home for a long time now, not only did I start my career as an LEO in LSPD, but I also managed to become the right hand of Adal Higgins and Billy Booth and was able to create and amazing experience for everyone. I therefore not only possess the qualifications I also posses the will and mentally to make the next two terms maybe one of the best LSPD will have seen.

LSPD is one of the starter Organisations and therefore crucial for the city, because of that i think the Chief of the Los Santos Police Department hold great responsebility when it comes down to leading, fighting and winning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay in the organisation

1. I want to make sure that everyone who joins LSPD is going through a strict training procedure, where they learn how to properly RP situations out. For example, we will teach newer players how to interact with other players and how to create an immersive and fascinating experience for everyone. DUI test, EMS involvement and much more!
  2. I will make sure that all department are diverse and a ton of fun to be in, by doing that I will make sure that people can enjoy their job and do exactly what they are good at. Supported is this by the fact that there will be good rank up opportunity’s departmentwide. This will give all members more reason to be active, engage in fun and exciting RP and in the end create an amazing term for LSPD.
  3. I also want to work very closely with other organisations like: FIB (Joint Operations) SAHP (Special Highway Patrols) or NG (Combined training sessions), by doing that and always maintaining good relations with all organisations, LSPD (and other Orgs) will be able to win Events and overall rise to a new quality of policing.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you enjoyed it.​

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Approved

Your interview time is 28.11.2023 at 16:30 (IGT). Join the waiting room 15 minutes before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom