Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oligarch BabekJabrayilzad
Suspect ID
326173 ,101715
Date of violation
Nov 24, 2023
Time of violation
18:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MrIUPpqvI8U?si=nDuLxD6pAlYukg-7

Oligarch Babek

Player
Player
As you know, the trucking profession is a tiring profession and after a long drive I wanted to pull over and take a break for 2 minutes, I went to the kitchen to get myself a cup of tea and when I came back I couldn't believe what I experienced.

First of all the collectors come up to me and pull out a gun and demand me to leave and shoot me and kill me, and then his friend comes and collaborates with him to get me up and take my money.

Normally I would only complain about the person who killed me, but since the other friend collaborated with him and came and took my money thanks to him killing me, in this case the offender rp covers both of them, because knowing that he is committing a crime, his friend is involved in it and comes and takes my money by taking advantage of it.

Thank you for your understanding and have a good day.

NIHAD SHEFIYEV

Player
Player
Don't worry, what they did is clearly wrong, collector is a goverment job and collectors can't use weapons in any way, it's a big mistake for them to even point a gun at you, not to kill you, and everything is very clearly visible in your pov, in short, justice will be served, be sure of that, I'm very sad for you that you had such an incident, I hope you never come across such toxic players again.

Last edited:

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 326173 will recieve punishment for FailRP and RDM
Player 101715 will recieve punishment for FailRP

(Debt collectors are employed by the state. They are not gang members and cannot use violence to collect their mark)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom