Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau | Soumen Mandal

Rejected

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Name: Soumen
Timezone: GMT+5:30
Average Online Per Day: 6 to 7 Hours
Discord: soumenmandal
Nickname: Soumen Mandal
ID: 657

Additional information

Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have my fair share of experience in several organizations including Government, LSPD, SAHP, NG and FIB and a few terms ago was Chief of staff for HR. I have great general knowledge of the rules and regulations for Leaders and for regular members and believe I can guide an organization very well as it's leader. Not a leader who rules with an iron fist, but a leader who ensures the satisfaction of all its members and that the requirements and standards for FIB are being met.

Being the leader of FIB is a responsibility I believe I'm ready for given my experience in the city knowing the rights and wrongs from my previous experience in FIB I believe I can guide others in the right direction.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I believe that there is a lot of people who desire genuine roleplay within the server as an LEO. I would like to recruit experienced people who have thorough knowledge of FIB as well as the rules that come with being in FIB that way they can aid in guiding others down the right path and invite more people who may not know as much to FIB to learn and enjoy the roleplay experience from an FIB perspective thus, giving more players opportunity to learn the strictness and the joy FIB can bring to their RP experience and the server itself.|

Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your application​

Top Bottom