Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soumen Mandal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hYo6VZmxZCo?si=rCK-Vfv9MTqOdY2L

Badmosh Mayank

Player
Player
all in pov
Respected God reviewing this forum,

I am 122932 Kaushal culan, God as you can see in cc I asked him 3 times it was clear for him that I was unable to hear him [ I had a glitch ] he didn't asked me to cough drop straight following me for more than 2- 3 time. So I mentioned it that Sir I am gonna cuff you up and searched him on basis of violation of P. C. 2.3.1 which is assault by threat because He was not responding me in left eye and also following me straight from HQ towards parking to me getting out with vehicle (request him full pov from start when he approaches to me at Hq ) so according to criminal code published by legislation which defines: Threatening to unlawfully attack another person, If there is a sufficient reason or reasons to believe that any threat made has the likelihood of being followed
through and the threat would include bodily harm. As a result I searched him because I doubted him having something to hurt me and following me back with intention of bodily harm. I found some forged documents and ammunition with him. So I announced okay Sir I'll be cuffing you now and he tried to run towards my vehicle if you observe closely at time stamp of 00:44 in his pov he tried to run against me hence showing back towards me and I flexed my Z muscle to cuff him as I had done proper RP announcing him. Also he has mentioned time of violation in forms as 00.00 but it's not visible clearly in his POV and it's definitely not 00:00 I had occurred somewhere around 10.14 in IC time so anyway his format is wrong. Please consider my side to God before taking decision. I am very sure proper justice gonna be given thankyou

LSPD,
Kaushal culan

Last edited:

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Respected God reviewing this forum,

I am 122932 Kaushal culan, God as you can see in cc I asked him 3 times it was clear for him that I was unable to hear him [ I had a glitch ] he didn't asked me to cough drop straight following me for more than 2- 3 time. So I mentioned it that Sir I am gonna cuff you up and searched him on basis of violation of P. C. 2.3.1 which is assault by threat because He was not responding me in left eye and also following me straight from HQ towards parking to me getting out with vehicle (request him full pov from start when he approaches to me at Hq ) so according to criminal code published by legislation which defines: Threatening to unlawfully attack another person, If there is a sufficient reason or reasons to believe that any threat made has the likelihood of being followed
through and the threat would include bodily harm. As a result I searched him because I doubted him having something to hurt me and following me back with intention of bodily harm. I found some forged documents and ammunition with him. So I announced okay Sir I'll be cuffing you now and he tried to run towards my vehicle if you observe closely at time stamp of 00:44 in his pov he tried to run against me hence showing back towards me and I flexed my Z muscle to cuff him as I had done proper RP announcing him. Also he has mentioned time of violation in forms as 00.00 but it's not visible clearly in his POV and it's definitely not 00:00 I had occurred somewhere around 10.14 in IC time so anyway his format is wrong. Please consider my side to God before taking decision. I am very sure proper justice gonna be given thankyou

LSPD,
Kaushal culan
Bro you don't know anything you can't cuffe anyone from the front you have to cuffs him from back side I think that you didn't get a proper training

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Game Assistant
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report Due to
Cuffing someone from front is not consider PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom