Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
drake brank
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/534721/

Drake.

Player
Player

in 1:00 - You can CLEARLY see him flying under the map while the animation so we cant do anything about him stealing

In this video it was the first time, what happened to him while he was picklocking the car? why did he disappear?
in the full video he was teleporting under the road like airbreak or something but i guess the second video is enough for hacking

in 4:00 - you can see that he is ingame and did not disconnect, if he disconnected/crashed i would see the big question mark icon with his id
in pda i can still see him online

In this video you can see this guy is disappeared while in a car and still in game, i saw him 2 minutes after he disappread at ghetto in a gunfight
it was the second time he was disappearing in the middle of the situation to avoid it because he cant handle the loss

I request please to review the complaint i mentioned in this thread and take it more serious :)

This guy is keep chasing me and my family friends in game and rdming us, also using hacks and aimbots I think I uploaded enough videos of him doing cringe stuff and rulebeaking.
I request to punish this guy for hacking, I can also see he was banned for hacking before and came back to the game to ruin everyones experience again
I got more videos of him, don't have to be smart to know that he is not here to play and have fun, he is here to ruin the game.

I have FULL COMPILATION of him chasing me and my family members MG/RDM/CR/GEN 6.2 after he lose/Toxic IC and OOC/Phone harassing/Ask to meet from ADS and RDM ruining everyones experience, now he come in game complaining and crying for punishments while he break 10 rules+hacking

He is camping and my fam house hunting family members

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom