Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ibrahimsadat badmash
Suspect ID
94635 85537 118677
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2023
Time of violation
16:59
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf8yjmvJ_pc

ibrahim sadat

Player
Player
You can see in POV when the id 94635 was patching me up 3 of the bloods were not pointing gun At me. After he said they just started pointing it everywhere which is The Fail RP. After that their main player Died and they were 3 Running around and were not event aiming at me, And even at that time One of their player was giving me a demand of G special 1 even when no gun was pointed at me. Then they got attacked and they were no 4 people pointing gun at me and they were still tryin to rob me it all can be seen in POV

Vegas_Komodor

Player
Player
This is my ID: 94635. When I start to pick you up, your friend opens fire on me from the yellow gang and my friend tells you not to move. It's not my fault.

Vegas_Komodor

Player
Player
I didn't even stand up it seems from your point of view someone shot me and killed me and then sent me to the hospital

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Thread Rejected
1) At 0:28 94635 was getting Shooting therefore he was unble to talk & Give demands to point guns on you.
2) 94635 Player Started patching you when he was getting shot so therefore patching animation will countinue till your revived
3) 0:42 till 1:06 Two guns were constantly pointing at you (so that you cant run away)
4) 118483 Asking to point gun from start.
5) They cant rob till they have fully gang members pointing but they asking you put hands in air so that u cant run away
6) Lack of evidence to punish anyone
7) People shooting from your OWN HQ
8) No ROBBING Happened in the POV therefore THREAD REJECTED.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom