Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rish Bansal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2023
Time of violation
15:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Wiv9yjMq5Sc?si=6MS8-A_b3ci37Gge

rishank

Player
Player
so in 1st pov one random lspd guy on duty came to my fam house for no reason and i asked him to show his id he denied and cuffed me for no reason and tried to break my bodycam and in the 2nd one he tried to rob the solar panels with his frnd on duty and his frnds also did rdm and in between of fighting my friend saint riddle killed me by mistake dont give punishment to him
proofs are here as its 2 link

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
so in 1st pov one random lspd guy on duty came to my fam house for no reason and i asked him to show his id he denied and cuffed me for no reason and tried to break my bodycam and in the 2nd one he tried to rob the solar panels with his frnd on duty and his frnds also did rdm and in between of fighting my friend saint riddle killed me by mistake dont give punishment to him
proofs are here as its 2 link
show longer pov of the first one and dont lie to admins

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

• ID 49127
will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.4 (On Duty Illegal Activity)

• Outcome No.4 Lodewijck can do any kind of illegal activities only while off duty (Without breaking server rules and not fighting against Leos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom