Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rish Bansal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 27, 2023
Time of violation
15:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/An1vAmbzugg?si=TYsIGPrRmtWdSDJB

rishank

Player
Player
i gave him demands to leave he was at the fam property of mine and shoot me for no reason

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
i gave him demands to leave he was at the fam property of mine and shoot me for no reason
he giving ub demands show long pov of u say 5 sec to leave so i start shooting after he did his 5 sec

rishank

Player
Player
he giving ub demands show long pov of u say 5 sec to leave so i start shooting after he did his 5 sec
man u shot me for no reason no need to extend the pov i have not even shot one single bullet after demands too u shot me while standing on my family house

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
man u shot me for no reason no need to extend the pov i have not even shot one single bullet after demands too u shot me while standing on my family house
bro u are telling me to leave for fuck al that ub demads u pull out a gun on me and after u are done give the 5 sec so dont lie to admins and show longer pov

rishank

Player
Player
bro u are telling me to leave for fuck al that ub demads u pull out a gun on me and after u are done give the 5 sec so dont lie to admins and show longer pov
close the forum i dont want a shit to go on

Tarzan Badshah

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon Thread owner's request i decided to Close This Report.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom