Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vellitin Anzo
Suspect ID
70099 111549 36481
Date of violation
Nov 27, 2023
Time of violation
20:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ihFGJd17BjQ

kayra cenazeoglu

Player
Player
First of all, it all starts with our Panel defence, they attacked us multiple times to steal our panels. Which is okay as its part of the game. But than even after panels they kept coming. After we killed all attackers. we get in heli to go Vine Yard event. But they were stream sniping and one of their guys were over us with another heli ( on top of our family house) And 2 helis started to dog fight in the air. Their heli crashed to roof and our engine broken so we had to land inside their house garden ( heli just broke down it was not a controlled landing) then without giving demand they killed us. So for now, stream snipe + RDM. Now for the MG part, we didnt do any MG, our members literally saw that our heli fall down infront of us as our house and broddy house is so close to each other. and he says we attacked them. Logically its impossible. Because as you can see in the vid, we are like 3-4 people in there, we had like 45 online members that time and allmost all of them are in our family house garden. If we were attacking, we would be like 25-30 people in their garden. He is jsut trying to decieve admins

roni333

Player
Player
there is no meta gaming. this hapened during stream, if we do metagaming we will be 40 people there in a minute. There is no rdm also you kidnapped our leader and they give demand. if we attack fam house with no reason post the pov kidnapping our leader??

Bora Turk

Player
Player
+ you say in the 20. second "nice metagaming" , but the guy with ID 125690 is not a family member of Cenazeoglu, he attacks not Broddy family, he attacks the leader of Cenazeoglu.

Luisss

otistik
Player
LOOOL İM NOT EVEN İN CENAZEOGLU İM JUST BORED DOİN RDM U DUMB

EliteShelby

Forum warrior
Player
we cant do mg ,we use family radio also how can they know he is faruk , we cant do fear rp because it blue heli driver person is not my fam member

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Reviewed

No Mass Rule Break in the Provided Evidence

( Can see only 1 guy breaking the Rule )

I'd 111549 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.15
( No proper RP done before killing )
I'd 125690
will receive a punishment for Non RP Flying

No proper proof of Meta Gaming from the Other Family

However,
I'd 88122 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming
I'd 115675 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming
I'd 119338 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom