Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Billy
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Kron_Calipso
6. Your Nickname: Kron Calipso
7. Your ID: 54654

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The San Andreas Highway Patrol is a key part of Legal Organizations and I believe with the given chance I can make it one of the best if even the best Organization in the City of Los Santos. With the knowledge and experience I hold throughout set LEOs I believe I can make a positive change to San Andreas Highway Patrol and change peoples negative opinions about the Organization. I set to have a successful term that goes down in history as one of the best, this will overall make people want to join and experience the great Organization for there selves.

I have noticed many flaws in other Organizations and I set to improve on those and implement a less toxic environment for the workers, with the people I plan on hiring I believe this will help cut out this issue and make for a more friendly professional environment. I will stop any arguments or any professional misconduct from occurring in our Organization and with the set High Command team I believe they will have people to look up to setting a good example to the new people overall stopping any major mistakes or difficulties happening. A department that will set to help this and have a big impact on these things not happening will be IA, I set to have a professional team that will aim to keep issues at a low this will have a positive look on our Organization.

I set to have good leadership throughout Departments having trusted knowledgeable Department heads that I know will do things correctly and push members to be active throughout not only the Department but the Organization itself, this will push activity and want people to try new Departments this will interest the people and make them want to push activity. For example SWAT will have a big job to do making sure everyone is not only attending events but following orders and setting a good example to other Organizations and to the public eye, all things will be handled professionally and this will be shown throughout the entirety of the term.

I will aim to rewarding the people that deserve it making for people to push and be on there best behaviour since they are being rewarded for the great things they are doing, this will push the people to be more active attending not only events but being there for every duty. This will overall make a better team of people that know they are being rewarded for there activity and actions towards making SAHP a better Organization.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
A key thing that I will be looking to improve on is the transition of radio calls, by this I mean the radio will aim to be more professional keeping conversations at a low and any off topic things being announced. The radio will set to be used for callouts at events keeping clear comms until it is necessary therefore having better results at events. This will give lower ranks the opportunity to lead events and being able to speak in the radio without everyone speaking over each other, I will aim to have event leaders that will make sure everything happening through not only the radio but the event is going smoothly.

I will set to have a High Command team that are calm and can handle serious situations making for a more professional and fit High Command team that will set a good example to the lower ranks, This will overall make the RP better since everyone will be listening to High Commands that are knowledgeable and can help in multiple situations. This will lead to there being set standards that the SAHP will lead to understanding and following making for a more professional team.

Departments
Human Resource and Training (HRT) A Department that will aim to make sure everyone is knowledgeable of what they are doing in SAHP and to hire new people especially experienced people.

Internal Affairs (IA) A Department that sets to make everyone follow the rules and set a standard in the Organization making sure there is no unprofessionalism throughout the org and especially no Corruption.

Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) A Department that pushes people to attend events and has special tactics that aim to improving outcomes at events also having access to Heavy Weapons that will help in situations.

Intelligence (UC) A Department that aims to collect evidence on Gangs and Family to help FIB get evidence therefore raiding the Gang / Family.

Public Relations (PR) A Department that connects with the Public by hosting events and giving money to the Citizens.

Chain Of Command
------- Chain of Command -------
30 ~ Sheriff
29 ~ Undersheriff
28 ~ Assistant Sheriff
--------- Sheriff Section ---------
27 ~ Chief of Staff ( Curators of Departments)
26 ~ Chief(Head of Department)
25 ~ Deputy Chief (Departmental)
24 ~ US Marshal (Overall HC)
23 ~ District Attorney
22 ~ Captain (Departmental)
----- High Command Section -----
21 ~ Lieutenant (Departmental)
20 ~ Supervisor
19 ~ Major
18 ~ Master Sergeant
17 ~ Senior Sergeant
16 ~ Sergeant
15 ~ Senior Corporal
14 ~ Corporal
13 ~ Lance Corporal
-------- Senior Unit Section --------
12 ~ Master Trooper III
11 ~ Master Trooper II
10 ~ Master Trooper I
9 ~ Senior Trooper III
8 ~ Senior Trooper II
7 ~ Senior Trooper I
6 ~ Trooper III
5 ~ Trooper II
4 ~ Trooper I
--------- Junior Unit Section ---------
3 ~ Trainee
2 ~ LOA
1 ~ Janitor
------- Beginner Unit Section -------

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience in EN03 Server, take some time to explore more into organisations ranking up, and learning about the rules and server functions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom