Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Billy
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Kron_Calipso
6. Your Nickname: Kron Calipso
7. Your ID: 54654

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Marabunta Street Gang is overseen as one of the most important Gang, with the given chance I believe I can turn this Gang around and set it on good tracks for a long set of time. I hope to achieve one of the best terms in the history of Marabunta. This will overall take peoples negative opinions on the Gang and turn it around, with this many new people will want to take part in our criminal activities making for an active team that can work hard in crime.

I have noticed many flaws in other Gangs and I believe with my team we can set to improve on other Gangs mistakes making for a better Gang for people to take place in, one thing I set to improve on is removing toxicity since it is no good in our Gang and It does not push people to want connections with the Gang, I set to make Gangs better then LEOs in the upcoming term overall bringing equal numbers at set events. I hope to remove favouritism and give people who deserve it there fitted rank, this will make people not spread word that the Gang is full of favouritism. With my following HC team we hope to help newer people that are in the city to follow a crime path and also helping along the way become a full time criminal. This will up our people making a bigger threat to the LEOs.

I set to have a great team of Criminals that are experienced and have good tactics in events and succeeding in crime, this will motivate people to attend the criminal activities since there is a group of people that know how to win. This will also help people create new tactics causing for a win for Gangs over LEOs. With the more active people comes more events and hostage situations that will have a great impact on not only Marabunta but the crime activity throughout the city of Los Santos. I aim to have the most people in my Gang that are very active and can bring in new people that can learn.

I will reward people for there actions, I understand that in Gangs you do not earn much money but I set to turn that around by giving out bonuses making people feel appreciated for there work at Events, this will up our activity making more people to join since they will be able to fulfil there need of committing crimes whilst making a solid income that will keep them on there feet during the upcoming days. This will also make us succeed in having great activity making for no events to be missed.

I have a great Turf leader that is very experienced and with his help I think we can have great results in Turf this will also help our Gang achieve new Highs for the Gang this will make people have good reviews on our Gang therefore making it go down in history as one of the best Gangs, I hope to also have many aim training sessions with newer members making sure they are at there best when it comes to doing the criminal activities making us have more of a chance of winning these events making us gain money and then giving money back to the people making for a fair Gang that noone feels left out in.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I set to push Gang activities making for everyone to have things to do so there never sat at the HQ sleeping or not having anything to do, This will cause people to like the Gang more as there always busy with there Crime. This will push them to be better criminals making for a team of people that love Crime therefore making for a better group of people that enjoy committing Crime. I set to push Store robberies no matter the time of day making sure LEOs always have to deal with our Criminal set of people.

I hope to have a use in Spays brining together a team of sprayers making for max profits and giving people there hard earned cash. This will promote the Gang on every wall of the Ghetto making for people to recognise the Gang and to want a part in the Crime life. This will give people new opportunity that will set to push the Gang beyond its limits making for one of its best terms if the best term. With max sprays comes with the best Turf results, I hope to gain a great team that will motivate others to take part and have a say in it leaving nobody left out.

I will push my people to break less rules making sure whoever joins knows enough to where they will not be getting in serious trouble, making for a set of members that do not promote breaking server rules therefore bringing in a set of people that have knowledge on what they are doing this will help the RP of the Gang since everyone that is hired know how to stay in Character and can play out a good scene no matter the place.

I hope to have a Bonus system set out so everyone can see how much money they can earn for supporting and helping the Gang grow and show activity. I hope that this will push our people to never miss an event showing that our Gang is showing up with members no matter the event. I wish to have more Fz Raids so we do not have a lack of ammo in the armour, me and my HC team set to always re-stock so noone is left without a weapon to defend themselves making for a more RP situation where everyone can shoot back.

Experience
UnderDeputy (Families HC}
Warlord (Ballas HC)
Rank 12 (Bloods Forgot the name of the rank)
Rank 11 (Marabunta Forgot the name of the rank)
Rank 8 (Vagos Forgot the name of the rank)

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interview!

The interview will take place on 01/12/2023 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

If you have any doubts about interview timing contact (iam_naveed) or Chanush(champ1200) or Kushal(kushalshukla) on Discord. Failure to attend interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom