Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
Your name IRL: Atacan
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT +3
Average online per day: 4 hours
Your discord: .atacan.
Your nickname: Atacan Bones
Your ID: 19931

Additional information
1.Leader of Families
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- I have been playing grand for a very long time and during this time I have joined almost all orgs and in many of them I have been Deputy or HC and gained experience and once I took the gang leadership and we were very active with my friends I want to do this from seven I want to show everyone that families are back

2-As long as I am the leader, I want to participate in events and show everyone that I am back with the tactics I have developed in my own time, I want to win every event with the gang members and defeat legal orgs, I believe that I can overcome these responsibilities by gaining more experience

3- I would like to be active in events such as store robbery, hostage situations fz etc. as much as I can in every free time I want to overcome all of these events with my own tactics and timings and I will be as active as I can be, I want to achieve them together with my family and friends and we will not forget to be a respectful gang and behave like a gang and I want to take control of the ghetto with my gang

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization
1-Dont break any rule and follow rules in rp for no matter what happens
2-Whoever is willing to join the gang must be familiar with all the server rules and shall be interviewed.
3-Recruit people with experince and make sure they attend events
. 4-Participating in turf battles.
5-Hiring people for Graffiti, And doing actively.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interview!

The interview will take place on Friday, 01/12/2023 at 17:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Ace Galante or John Spectre on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom