Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xao Elegance
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Nov 29, 2023
Time
02:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/psClfPs

Lui Elegance

Player
Player
First of all, hello. After months, we thought I had learned the game well and wanted to start a family with my friends around me. In line with our number of family members and online numbers, Unoff Org. We were going to apply for . For this, I asked Shay Wraith to check my account from 1.1, 1.4 and 1.6. When he completed these checks, he said to me, "You have more than 2 accounts in a social club." Frankly, I was surprised because I was playing with great attention to GRs. After receiving the punishment, I wondered all night whether I had tried or done something like this. I consulted my friends. Then I remembered something and asked Shay about it, but he said I can't give me this information here, you should open a forum. Frankly, I am not even aware that I have made such a mistake or violation of rules in this regard. You can understand this from my dialogue with Shay.

I've played this game before. Of course, I wasn't this motivated when I played before. I'm playing with real love and enjoyment right now. When I started playing again, I started using my main account as a twink account. However, now that I think about it, there is something I missed. My previous main account also had a twink account.
However, when I restarted, I was never able to log in to the twink account I used to play with. I even forgot it existed. I think that account is the one that seems redundant in this social club right now and is causing me to be penalized. I have no access to that account whatsoever. If you look at the accounts I access or log in from the computer I am currently playing on, you will see this too.
In short, I have never played the game with more than 1 side account. This kind of confusion appears in the logs just because I quit the game and started again. And again, I think I could use my current main account because I switched to a new computer. If you can access this information, you have never been able to access that 3rd account either from my social account or from my computer. I apologize to you for this irresponsibility and misunderstanding.

I have never been punished until now. I have never disrespected any curator or admin. I have not broken any game rules. I want to play the game again, where I left off, with fun and enjoyment. So I ask that you forgive me and help me figure out how I can proceed by getting rid of this seemingly redundant account. Seriously, I have never played a game with so much fun and spent so much time on it lately.

Best regards, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom