Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricky Quantum
Administrators nickname
Harry King Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 7, 2023
Time
23:26
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6_g5ZqXXU8

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
So it has been a minute now and the reason for this was I wanted things to cool down.

I will kindly ask Lebron Pluxury and Harry King to recuse him self from this case due to they have all ready done rulings on this matter. All I want is a fair appeal. Which have been me denied so fare.

I wanted to buy a pet and in POV 1.1 you can see that the ped had 51 days but when I wanted to buy it. It only had 50 days.

I will further more ague that as he drove away I call him out to do the deal but he did not listen only stating nicer perm vacation. You can hear I my voice the frustration. Moment later I found out the reason why he drove off. The reason why was that I put the wrong amount In POV 1.2 You can see that I contact him again to correct the mistake. It is not a scam if the deal to do go through further more why will I contact him again if I wanted to scam him. The reason for the typo is that I am deeply Dyslexic when it comes to numbers. I can prove you POV of this but I cant do it here due to GDPR (It contains highly sensitive personal information )

As you see in POV 1.3 He clearly do not want to listen but only get me banned even do I tried to fix it. It it dozen go after his head.

93126 Jimothy Choo I came to learn later on is a very hard person to deal with if you do not know how to deal with him. Meanwhile there need to be room for everyone on the server. It is hard to deal with a guy like that specially as in this case where there was some misunderstandings.

There is also the matter in his end that his POV is invalid due to no sound but i got punished anyway

POV 1.1 POV 1.2 POV 1.3 https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/478891/#post-1744820

I am very sorry about all this, I really want to keep playing in this great city, I do not want to make any problems, and I am trying hard to keep out of problems.

Please unban my main from Perm Vacation you can do Money wipe and PC Check if you want too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom