Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Wick

Sanatani
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Jay

2. Your Age IRL - 18+

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - jay.wick

6. Your Nickname - Jay Wick

7. Your ID - 9879

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

g94mZJg.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. My extensive experience in various gangs has provided me with invaluable insights into both effective and ineffective approaches to activities like store robberies and Fort Zancudo raids not just eneded here but also including many other gang activites as well. By applying this knowledge, I aim to lead our gang to dominance in the citys criminal underworld. I am committed to ensuring that every event we participate in is not only successful but also a learning experience for our members, combining fun with improvement together, we'll dominate the city with strategic know-how and a focus on continuous growth of our gang till our term lasts

2. I recognize the importance of following rules in roleplay situations to prevent conflicts and misunderstandings. As a leader, I am dedicated to ensuring that each member of our gang understands and complies with the established rules comprehensively. This will create a smoother and more enjoyable rp experience for all, reducing the chances of disputes arising due to rule violations

3. Creating strong bonds among our gang members is vital. I'm dedicated to promoting honest and clear communication within the group. Any questions, concerns, or ideas from our members will be listened to and dealt with quickly. I aim to be a leader who actively encourages and empowers every member ready to contribute to our shared goals.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

When bringing in new members, it's essential to emphasize quality over quantity. Look for individuals who are not only well-versed in the game's rules but also exhibit maturity, friendliness, and a cooperative spirit for enjoyable rp. Prioritizing effective recruitment ensures that the gang is comprised of members who enhance the overall roleplay experience. additionally, I have a team of knowledgeable individuals who can adeptly handle various aspects, contributing to the gangs success.

2. To elevate the quality of roleplay within the gang, I will consider implementing a minimum RP level requirement, such as a minimum level 5. This will ensure that the new members have a baseline understanding of the game's mechanics and roleplay etiquette, and more importantly basic RP rules, contributing to a more immersive and enjoyable experience for everyone

3. My commitment, along with my dedicated High Command team, is to ensure that every member of our organization is actively engaged and having fun through immersive roleplay experiences. We plan to achieve this by integrating various city activities into our roleplay, such as conducting exhilarating Fort Zancudo raids, store robberies, gun store, and attending clandestine, subs, car theft, Battle Ship
and encashment

4. We will introduce weekly promotion ceremonies to recognize and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our members. This not only provides a sense of accomplishment but also motivates others to excel in their roleplay. To incentivize and reward excellence, we'll offer performance awards to members who consistently go above and beyond in their roleplay efforts. These awards will come in the form of bonuses and will definitely try to give max bonuses for every events

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. OG

10. Warlord
9. OG Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Young Bunta
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Jay Wick

DfMAiU2.gif

javin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Jay

2. Your Age IRL - 18+

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

7. Your ID - 9879

Additional Information

g94mZJg.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. My extensive experience in various gangs has provided me with invaluable insights into both effective and ineffective approaches to activities like store robberies and Fort Zancudo raids not just eneded here but also including many other gang activites as well. By applying this knowledge, I aim to lead our gang to dominance in the citys criminal underworld. I am committed to ensuring that every event we participate in is not only successful but also a learning experience for our members, combining fun with improvement together, we'll dominate the city with strategic know-how and a focus on continuous growth of our gang till our term lasts

2. I recognize the importance of following rules in roleplay situations to prevent conflicts and misunderstandings. As a leader, I am dedicated to ensuring that each member of our gang understands and complies with the established rules comprehensively. This will create a smoother and more enjoyable rp experience for all, reducing the chances of disputes arising due to rule violations

3. Creating strong bonds among our gang members is vital. I'm dedicated to promoting honest and clear communication within the group. Any questions, concerns, or ideas from our members will be listened to and dealt with quickly. I aim to be a leader who actively encourages and empowers every member ready to contribute to our shared goals.

When bringing in new members, it's essential to emphasize quality over quantity. Look for individuals who are not only well-versed in the game's rules but also exhibit maturity, friendliness, and a cooperative spirit for enjoyable rp. Prioritizing effective recruitment ensures that the gang is comprised of members who enhance the overall roleplay experience. additionally, I have a team of knowledgeable individuals who can adeptly handle various aspects, contributing to the gangs success.

2. To elevate the quality of roleplay within the gang, I will consider implementing a minimum RP level requirement, such as a minimum level 5. This will ensure that the new members have a baseline understanding of the game's mechanics and roleplay etiquette, and more importantly basic RP rules, contributing to a more immersive and enjoyable experience for everyone

3. My commitment, along with my dedicated High Command team, is to ensure that every member of our organization is actively engaged and having fun through immersive roleplay experiences. We plan to achieve this by integrating various city activities into our roleplay, such as conducting exhilarating Fort Zancudo raids, store robberies, gun store, and attending clandestine, subs, car theft, Battle Ship
and encashment

4. We will introduce weekly promotion ceremonies to recognize and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our members. This not only provides a sense of accomplishment but also motivates others to excel in their roleplay. To incentivize and reward excellence, we'll offer performance awards to members who consistently go above and beyond in their roleplay efforts. These awards will come in the form of bonuses and will definitely try to give max bonuses for every events

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. OG

10. Warlord
9. OG Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Young Bunta
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards,
Jay Wick

DfMAiU2.gif
++

Anas Valencia

Byte_babe
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Jay

2. Your Age IRL - 18+

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

7. Your ID - 9879

Additional Information

g94mZJg.png

and encashment

Ranking System

15.Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. OG

10. Warlord
9. OG Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Young Bunta
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Best Regards,
Jay Wick

DfMAiU2.gif
++

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interview!

The interview will take place on 01/12/2023 at 15:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

If you have any doubts about interview timing contact iam_naveed) or Chanush(champ1200) or Kushal(kushalshukla) on Discord. Failure to attend interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom