Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Harsha a
Suspect ID
17920, 8575
Date of violation
Jul 20, 2021
Time of violation
3:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RaJqpiuaVd8

Harsha a

Player
Player
so i stole a guys car and these find me and start chasing me so i jump off a cliff to run away. They reported me for non rp driving and i got demorgan.
but you can see in the clip that they jumped off the cliff too to follow me.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
so i stole a guys car and these find me and start chasing me so i jump off a cliff to run away. They reported me for non rp driving and i got demorgan.
See the difference is I landed on my wheels to FOLLOW you, you flipped 3 times and disobeyed commands. Also, you stole the car from a greenzone. Why don't you post a clip of where you found the car if you wanna forum warrior?

Harsha a

Player
Player
See the difference is I landed on my wheels to FOLLOW you, you flipped 3 times and disobeyed commands. Also, you stole the car from a greenzone. Why don't you post a clip of where you found the car if you wanna forum warrior?

i stole car from ur fam house not green zone lol how is ur fam house green zone

here u go the clip where i stole ur car

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny
  • As you stated you're the one who Non-RP drove, and yes they did follow, but they did not flip, or do anything of UB. You did in fact continue to Rp.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom