Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayLols

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jayden Johnston
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day : 6 Hours on Weekdays | 10+ On weekends
5. Your Discord : jaylols
6. Your Nickname : Jay Syn
7. Your ID : 336118

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2A. When I first joined the city of Los Santos I was invited to a Gang by the name of Bloods Street Gang. I learned everything I needed to know leading to me being able to teach others everything I learnt. Not only has this grew my experience in other gangs but it has also helped me get better communication skills when it comes to Grand RP itself.

2B. I believe with my communication and leadership team skills that I can help the newer and older people in the city become the best crime lords the city has ever seen. I know that I will be able to make this possible by only allowing people that have a decent knowledge of the city rules into the Gang.

3C. When I start my journey into the leadership of the Blood Street Gang I will make sure that we have a nice High Command team that will ensure that the Gang Will be the most active in the city than ever before.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

3A. When I first Joined the Blood Street Gang I had noticed a lot of inactivity and not many events being done so I would love to take this chance now to make sure that this don't happen again. I will make sure we are doing the Gun/Store robberies, FZ Raid, Subs, Highway robberies + Ghetto robberies and hostage situation. We will try our best to make sure that no rules are broken and if they are will will use the correct punishment system (Strikes and Blacklists). I believe with me being leader the LEO's and other gangs will see an major increase in members at the HQ and also going to the events.

My Main Missions for the Blood Street Gang.

- 100% Turf.
- No rules broken.

- All events attended.
- Gain the maximum spray profits.

Gang Ranking System

13 : Leader : Leads the gang to ensure everything is going well.
12 : Underboss : If the leader is out of the city the underboss will take in charge over the gang.
11 : Deputy : Helps control the gang with recruitments and event planning.
10 : Event Leader : Makes radio call outs to everyone when we are doing events and plans the times for them.
09 : Consigliere : High command rank allowing you to recruit new bloods.
08 : Turfer : Once assigned this role you will able to be committed to doing turf team.
07 : Head Capo : You have proven yourself this rank and will now be able to take others hostage.
06 : Capo : You have robbed multiple people and came to many events.
05 : Solider : Once you reach this rank you have proven yourself to go and rob people yourself.
04 : Scout : You have full experience and now have proven your worthy of this rank.
03 : Senior Associate : You have come to many events and shown that you have learnt from us.
02 : Associate : You have more experience in the gang but still learning.
01 : New Blood : You have just joined the gang and need to learn the basics.

Cyxan Morrow

I tried, but I failed...
Player
I'm not too sure if that's a reason why they can deny it but its worth a shot.
They will definitely deny it because If you have 3k ID. You have lacks of experience + You play on this server for one month or smth like that.

ganjasaurusrex

Player
Player
They will definitely deny it because If you have 3k ID. You have lacks of experience + You play on this server for one month or smth like that.
Playing on the server for a month means nothing, it’s the city years that shows experience.

JayLols

Player
Player
I have been a high command in bloods and was high command in ballas

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

ingame level - 06
gain more experience in city (gangs/state)

Re-Apply in the Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom