Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scofield Tancredi
Suspect ID
40598-72173-107698
Date of violation
Dec 1, 2023
Time of violation
13:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPEetzGgPYI

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
The mistakes made by the people whose identities appear in the title are also seen in the video.

ALL İN POV.

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Sir Yashwanth can u tell me for what reason my id is mention so i can tell you my side story ... He was asking a lawyer but we were already told that there are no DOJ Available by the GOV .... and in the bodycam when i had carbine in my hand i was not dragging him by his arms

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
72173 does nothing wrong. And he say he is searching but he is hard to hear from the voice.
yea and what i did can u tell so i can also show u my side . this guys is not even my 10-15 . my 10-15 is in the cell with me and when i take our carbine i was not dragging my 10-15

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Last edited:

Scofield Miller

Player
Player
I am the guy who is processing your friend not the guy who is processing you ... Why are u even putting the IDs of other people who u can see in your Bodycam .and haven't done wrong . Are u dumb or something.
Watch the video in more detail, you stupid bastard

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Watch the video in more detail, you stupid bastard
Ahahaaa if i am stupid than what are u .. a guy who don't even know how to do hostage situation . And don't know how to make a forum

Riki Multiverse

Player
Player
72173 and 107698 don't have done any mistake, here in this video I am only one who was mistaking. Also there was really no DOJ present on that time, so I just started the arrest process, but 81295 was speaking very loudly and also telling lawyer demand continuously and for this reason I can't done my proper arrest process, can't asked for handcuffing, dragging demand, it was my ooc problem sir, I have done wrong in real.
The mistakes made by the people whose identities appear in the title are also seen in the video.

ALL İN POV.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

I'd 40598 will receive punishment for Power Gaming
However ,
I'd 81295 will receive punishment for Ear Rape
I'd 94635
will receive punishment for Ear Rape

I don't see any Rule Breaks from ID's 72173 & 107698

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom