Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sam_fedro
Administrators nickname
Tomi_Meller
Date
Dec 1, 2023
Time
21:25
Proofs
https://imgur.com/bWQ0MbR

Sam Fedro

Player
Player
hi, i got banned for account sharing idk how is that possible cause im sure i never gived my account to someone i think its just cause i connected to another wifi or something
or maybe cause i changed the rockstar account on 14 or 15 May 2023
and i have the proof that i changed it on one of this days
i just joined the server again 2 or 3 weeks ago
cause i was playing on en3 u can check my old forums they are all on en2 and i still remember which time i joined this server

i joined it the second day of the opening of this server me and zack ponch familly

im ready to prove that its my account
this is my old Social Club Nickname : WAITER_FF
Desktop_Screenshot_2023.12.01_-_22.26.29.72.png

Sam Fedro

Player
Player
and i have the conversation with rockstar when i was trying to change my rockstar account and im ready to share it too

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Make complaint with providing new social club as well and it will be considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom