Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekagra Narula

"Salvatore"
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
3. GMT +5:30(India)
4. 6+ Hours
5. ekagranarula
6. Ekagra Narula
7. 315238

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

- Lieutenant(DHOD) Of LSPD
- Under Deputy of
Los Santos Vagos
- Event Captain - The Families
- Black Ops Agent - FIB

2. Why Do You Want to be Leader of This Organization?

2.1 I want to be the Leader of The All Mighty "Marabunta Grande" To Increase Crime in The State and Rule The Ghetto. I believe Marabunta has not been at a very good condition from a very long time and I am here to take the charge and fix it.

2.2 I Believe I have had quite an experience in LEO Org and Know how they Win Over the Gangs, Gangs are Usually Outnumbered by The LEOs And this is the main reason of Gang's losing against LEOs. I want to change this whole thing by Recruiting more number of people in the gang and selecting my Deputies and Under Deputies in such a way that Every hour there is at least two High Commands available for any situation.

2.3 I see Gang's Currently do Very low amount of Store Robberies and Events in The City. I believe as a gang member one should be fearless and ready to Clap the Cops and Loot the Stores. By This Statement I mean that every gang should do at least 1 Store Robbery or any Similar Event Per day to increase activity in The Gang.

2.4 Under My leadership, I will Create a fully fledged Spray Team. They Will Get the Spray Gallons From the Leaders and Their Work will be to Spray and Capture all the Territories for Max Profit Every Hour. This will ensure Maximum Territories Under The All Mighty
Marabunta Grande.

2.5 I will Create a Special Rank which will be for The Event Leader and That Person Will be responsible for Actually Leading The Events. Unlike Just a rank, It will be an actual responsibility and The Person has to Lead every event even if there is Someone Higher available. Their Sole Purpose is to Lead Events. I Believe if we make this Position in the Gang, We can increase the Rate of Winning Events against the LEOs.

2.6 Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings. I will make sure every person gets the chance to Rob in the gang unlike HCs Who only Rob Themselves and use people for just pointing guns.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

3.1 My First Advice for Improving Roleplay in the Organization would be reference to (2.6), Everyone Should get the Chance for Doing Roleplay Activities like Ghetto Robbery, Highway Robbery Unlike in some Gangs, Only The HCs Rob and others keep pointing guns for them as this ruins the roleplay for the others. There should be a fair chance for everyone to Rob and HCs Should rather be Helpful and Teach the New Guys how to Rob and Help them with it so that they can stay for long time and Contribute to The Gang.

3.2 Second Advice for Improving Roleplay is Hosting "Promotion Ceremonies" named as Bandit Upliftment. This will help the gang stay more fun for the People and get a sense of Feeling of Achievement from the Gang. HCs will recommend people for Promotion Every Week and Once in a Week we will have this Bandit Upliftment in Which all Hardworking Bandits will get Promotion in Ranks.

4. My Goals For The Gang
Maximum Activity In the Ghetto and Highways Without Rule Break
Daily One Store/Gun Store Robbery and One FZ Raid
Max Spray Profit Every Hour
100% Turf With the Best Turf Team

My Ranking System For The Gang:

11 | Leader
10 | Deputy
09 | Under Deputy
08 | Event Leader
07 | Master Turfer
06 | OG Marabunta
05 | Capo
04 | Bishop
03 | Menace
02 | Reaper
01 | New Marabunta

Thank You For Reading and Considering My Application!
Ekagra Narula

Joseph Bouno

Joseph Bouno
Player
1. Ekagra Narula
2. 18
3. GMT +5:30(India)
4. 6+ Hours
5. ekagranarula
6. Ekagra Narula
7. 315238

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

- Lieutenant(DHOD) Of LSPD
- Under Deputy of
Los Santos Vagos
- Event Captain - The Families
- Black Ops Agent - FIB

2. Why Do You Want to be Leader of This Organization?

2.1 I want to be the Leader of The All Mighty "Marabunta Grande" To Increase Crime in The State and Rule The Ghetto. I believe Marabunta has not been at a very good condition from a very long time and I am here to take the charge and fix it.

2.2 I Believe I have had quite an experience in LEO Org and Know how they Win Over the Gangs, Gangs are Usually Outnumbered by The LEOs And this is the main reason of Gang's losing against LEOs. I want to change this whole thing by Recruiting more number of people in the gang and selecting my Deputies and Under Deputies in such a way that Every hour there is at least two High Commands available for any situation.

2.3 I see Gang's Currently do Very low amount of Store Robberies and Events in The City. I believe as a gang member one should be fearless and ready to Clap the Cops and Loot the Stores. By This Statement I mean that every gang should do at least 1 Store Robbery or any Similar Event Per day to increase activity in The Gang.

2.4 Under My leadership, I will Create a fully fledged Spray Team. They Will Get the Spray Gallons From the Leaders and Their Work will be to Spray and Capture all the Territories for Max Profit Every Hour. This will ensure Maximum Territories Under The All Mighty
Marabunta Grande.

2.5 I will Create a Special Rank which will be for The Event Leader and That Person Will be responsible for Actually Leading The Events. Unlike Just a rank, It will be an actual responsibility and The Person has to Lead every event even if there is Someone Higher available. Their Sole Purpose is to Lead Events. I Believe if we make this Position in the Gang, We can increase the Rate of Winning Events against the LEOs.

2.6 Lastly I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang Leading to Hurting of One's Feelings. I will make sure every person gets the chance to Rob in the gang unlike HCs Who only Rob Themselves and use people for just pointing guns.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

3.1 My First Advice for Improving Roleplay in the Organization would be reference to (2.6), Everyone Should get the Chance for Doing Roleplay Activities like Ghetto Robbery, Highway Robbery Unlike in some Gangs, Only The HCs Rob and others keep pointing guns for them as this ruins the roleplay for the others. There should be a fair chance for everyone to Rob and HCs Should rather be Helpful and Teach the New Guys how to Rob and Help them with it so that they can stay for long time and Contribute to The Gang.

3.2 Second Advice for Improving Roleplay is Hosting "Promotion Ceremonies" named as Bandit Upliftment. This will help the gang stay more fun for the People and get a sense of Feeling of Achievement from the Gang. HCs will recommend people for Promotion Every Week and Once in a Week we will have this Bandit Upliftment in Which all Hardworking Bandits will get Promotion in Ranks.

4. My Goals For The Gang
Maximum Activity In the Ghetto and Highways Without Rule Break
Daily One Store/Gun Store Robbery and One FZ Raid
Max Spray Profit Every Hour
100% Turf With the Best Turf Team

My Ranking System For The Gang:

11 | Leader
10 | Deputy
09 | Under Deputy
08 | Event Leader
07 | Master Turfer
06 | OG Marabunta
05 | Capo
04 | Bishop
03 | Menace
02 | Reaper
01 | New Marabunta

Thank You For Reading and Considering My Application!
Ekagra Narula
Your Are the Best Brother Big loves Good luck you will get it <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom