Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Deepjyot Singh Walia
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: elite.axel
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Federal
7. Your ID: 21899

Additional information

1. Leader of...
LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be leader of this organization as i think i have been in every organization of the city and served as a high command and for a good number of days by knowing the organization to the depth as per my knowledge.

2. I have been to this community since almost start and served as high command so I want to put my experience which i got from all the orgs to put in my term to make it best and memorable also, I believe a Leader should always be friendly to his colleagues and teach them whenever they do wrong and if repeated taking actions on them so they don’t repeat it and the org runs smoothly. I understand that the leader should be who leads the colleagues and give them the required respect and gives the responsibility and opportunity accordingly.

3. I will ensure that freshers have a quality amount of training and get training without taking so much of time and there will be a bonus structure and the employee who does good work with quality amount of time will be rewarded as best employee Well as Bonus Is the main thing that is important to Running an Org, so ill try to Give a bonus daily basis So they will get Money Daily, so this thing keeps motivating them!!

4.Considering that LI is heart of city and the only one who does ads ill try to recruit members to my org who know how LI works and how the things work in LI

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I Zoro Federal as a C.E.O of Lifeinvader Believe that the following things should be implemented

Easy flow of ADS

Making the ad flow is, in my opinion, the most crucial step. Everything would be delayed but ads cant be and it should proper ill make sure that every ads go under approval and double checked before publication so that no errors to be remained and if so gets removed before publication.

To enhance activity inside the department, different departments tasks would be assigned.

CNN

Showcasing trending topics on LI CNN would make for a fascinating RP.
Showcasing what’s going on city and providing daily newspapers, updates and magazines can lead to an massive increase in RP.

Feedback

Constructive criticism is always encouraged, and reviews and feedback always point out the important details.
An organisation becomes much better from its past through mistakes and feedback.

Increase in RP

My team would be ready to record any situation if needed. We will try to include the same thing in RP to keep it exciting for all of the players, just like they are watching it.

I have no doubt that people would enjoy this kind of role-playing game, and we could draw in a sizable player base.
With no doubt the creative team would genuinely contribute to each event and be creative. I would attempt to include an additional RP for crowd control and security. And inviting cheif guests can be org leaders deputy or anyone.

Collaborations

We will do more events in collaboration with other organizations and we will increase Role play quality for all the employees in the organization so giving a role play for others too.

Recruitments

I strongly believe that a team always helps you to run the organisation in a smoother way so we will do recruitment once every two weeks and we will also host open recruitments. We will also do recruitment for particular departments.

Furthermore I will make sure Hardworking employees will get promotion on basis of their performance and will get bonuses which helps the employees to encourage them to do more.

A leader’s interest is must to run the org so I will be working with the Journalism team to interview leaders of the organizations to increase the rp level in the organisation

Thats it Thank you for reviewing my application and giving time to read .
Zoro Federal

Past Experience,
NG General
Undersheriff
Deputy of Marabunta Gang
Department Director in LI

Steve Dash

4x Leader | SAHP x2 | EMS | NG
Player
+1 from mc stan
image.png

Status