Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chevi Calipso
Administrators nickname
Vishwa Blake
Date
Dec 1, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/540171/#post-1965174

Chevi Calipso

EX Deputy Chief
Player
Hello reviewing person, I have nothing against Vishwas decision making and I have immense respect for him. However I feel That the decision on this forum report ( Reviewed - Fear RP | 0000 ) against FIB, was incorrect

Exhibit A
LEOs have been punished in the past for the same reason

Here you can see FIB being punished for not fearing for the hostages life and shot while the family was pointing guns at SAHP.

Here you can see LEOs shot at the hostage takers as they were leaving in their helicopters with the hostage, meaning he couldn’t do the animation of putting his hands up or be held hostage at that moment. However when they took him the Leo’s had to fear for his life in full even when he’s not doing any animations since he has guns pointed at him

Exhibit B
Breakdown of my POV
Here is the POV in reference

We pull over an FIB agent heading down the highway, he calls for reinforcements when guns are being pointed at him. After this he gets out of the car and puts his hands up. At that point he was considered a hostage, we have intent to hurt him if he does not comply and the LEOs know this.

Here is the proof 4 people were around pointing guns

However, when he puts his hands up an FIB agent begins to open fire disregarding his life (and we never shot at them first to begin with)
Him shooting leads to multiple more agents shooting at us and because our lives were in jeopardy we had to fight FIB. They forced us to stop an RP situation by RDMing us.

Here you can see 3+ FIB shot at us

Note in the POV they all shot before we decided to fight back

Therefore
I believe FIB should be punished as an organization for Fear RP (not fearing for hostages life)
Regardless if the hostage did the animations or not, as he had guns pointing at him.
And to add in, he puts his hands up before they start shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom