Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhaskar Bose

Bhaskar Bose
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sayanhya
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hrs
5. Your Discord: bhaskar.bose
6. Your Nickname: Bhaskar Bose
7. Your ID: 10334

Additional Information

1. Leader of...
LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• Dedication To Creativity : I've always been enthusiastic about creativity, and I aim to encourage it at LifeInvader through supporting innovative ideas, creating engaging programming, and presenting audiences to innovative entertainment. Through all of this, I would like to guarantee the platform's achievement within the creative and journalistic sectors.
  • Dedication to Excellence: With whatever I undertake, I'm committed to maintaining the greatest expectations for outstanding performance. The goodwill of LifeInvader being a provider of excellent content and advertisements. Making sure we can continue to maintain yet additionally exceed these requirements, I'd like to be a leader in this organization. I am going to help LifeInvader to maintain its reputation by clear standards of excellence, providing constructive criticism, and encouraging an environment of constant improvement.
  • Collaborative Leadership: I have an abiding trust in the positive effects of working collaboratively. LifeInvader flourishes by working together, involving multiple departments collaborating to accomplish mutual goals. Being an administrator, I'm going to promote a friendly and collaborative environment. I'm going to take an active part in team interactions, encourage open discussion, and respect the views of others. I'd like to create a more innovative and productive organization through promoting stronger collaboration between departments.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Conduct frequent workshops and conferences which emphasize on roleplay approaches, which include improvisation, developing characters, and narrative. Professionals from within the organization as well as from other organizations could conduct these meetings. In addition, training can enhance roleplay capabilities of an individual's threshold, but will additionally encourage togetherness within the organization.
  • Arrange roleplay tasks and events which encourage participants to develop their boundaries of imagination. These types of events offer participants an opportunity to dedicate themselves completely to their assigned responsibilities and take part with meaningful interactions, regardless of whether they revolve around actual circumstances or fictitious situations. Motivate players by acknowledging and rewarding outstanding roleplay attempts.
  • Create a system for accepting feedback and implementing improvement. Receive suggestions from the staff & the public on frequently to figure out whatever works and how it could be enhanced. Use this input to enhance the role-playing environment coming forward, improving every person's pleasure.
In conclusion, I would like to express that I'm thrilled having the opportunity to lead LifeInvader & assist its growth and be successful. I believe we can improve the roleplaying environment inside the organization by generating an even more lively and active community, through promoting creativity, maintaining high expectations, and promoting collaboration.

Thank you for reading my application,
Bhaskar Bhai | 10334
Ex-COO of Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom