Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ehab pluxury12

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ehab Grand

Your age: 18

Time zone: GMT :7:10

Average online per day: 8-10 hours

Your discord: ehab#1782

Your nickname: Ehab Grand

Your ID: 218625
Additional information

1.Leader of Bloods
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I've been playing this game since 2021, entered government agencies and got the highest ranks in all of it. In gangs, I did the same thing, but I did not feel that I was controlling a gang or a government organization, and this is what I would like, and you know that if someone loves something, he is good at working at it.

2. We will attack every day. Me and all my gang members will be the first gang. We will plan. I will listen to members' opinions. We will attack each other. We will keep each other alive. We will occupy the city. We will gain gang experience for my gang members. We'll be a family, as the gang's name is.

3. Probably no one who doesn't like being a gang leader or something. I personally hate it. We will make plans of attack. I trust myself and the higher ranks that will be placed with me, although my level is low, but I have a lot of experience, so do not worry

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization
1. I conduct interviews with every person who wants to join my gang. I will see if he has a weakness in something, and unfortunately I will improve all the experiences of all members.

2.Scenario Planning and Improve Exercises:
Explanation: Conduct scenario planning sessions and improve exercises to prepare members for a variety of in-game situations. This helps members think on their feet, improvise effectively, and respond to unexpected events in a manner consistent with their characters. By practicing different scenarios, members can improve their roleplaying skills and contribute to more dynamic and realistic interactions within the organization.

3.Consistent In-Character Communication:
Explanation: Encourage consistent in-character (IC) communication among members, both within the organization and with external factions. This can be facilitated through in-game messaging systems, forums, or designated communication channels. By maintaining a continuous flow of IC communication, members stay informed about ongoing events, collaborate on plans, and contribute to the ongoing storyline. This not only enhances immersion but also strengthens the sense of camaraderie within the gang.

4.Establish and Enforce RP Guidelines:
Explanation: Clearly define and communicate roleplay guidelines for the organization. This includes expectations for in-character behavior, communication style, and adherence to the overarching storyline. Ensure that all members are on the same page regarding the level of seriousness or lightheartedness expected in the roleplay. Consistent enforcement of these guidelines helps maintain a cohesive and enjoyable roleplay experience for everyone involved.

5.Collaborative Storytelling Sessions:
Explanation: Facilitate collaborative storytelling sessions where members collectively contribute to the development of the gang's narrative. Encourage members to propose and discuss story arcs, plot twists, and character interactions. This inclusive approach not only empowers members to actively shape the gang's story but also fosters a sense of shared ownership and investment in the roleplay e
nce.

Rank system:
16:leader
15:co leader
14:deputy
13:under deputy

↑↑↑ HC Rankings ↑↑↑
12:Enforcer
11:Event Leader
10:Kingpin
9:Turfer
8:capo