Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of the Bloods Street Gang | Myx Glockz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles Mayt

West Mafia
Player
1. Name: Mustafa
2. Age: 24
3. Time Zone: EEST
4. Average Online/Day: 6 to 10 hours
5. Discord: Myx#1327
6. Nickname: Myx Glockz
7. IG ID: 38992
Additional information:
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.
2. 2(i): All the opportunities I had to lead organizations from a HC position taught me a lot of what I know today, I have been told countless times that I'll make a great leader of an organization and there's no better way to prove it than in this organization I call my home.
I have multiple successful experiences of leading members of organizations in events and situations successfully with on point and clutch shot calls,
Focusing on Clandestine, Battleships and Submarine Events alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other Gang Events that other gangs may not be focusing on.
2(ii): I put most of my focus into Gang connections and morals, in sake of creating a stronger organization bond from within and events communication,
I have a lot of experience in Turfs as we have accomplished a clean 100% before and I will make sure that my Turf Team will make no mistake and personally improve Turf Team.
2(iii): I will personally implement a Toxicity Forbidden Policy inside the organization and implement custom made recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting/inviting into the organization in order to have a well established and professional gang experience.
3. 3(i) Focusing on Ghetto Roaming, RP situations and providing members with the actual Gang feeling and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the personally implemented recruitment test, by that making the Role Play experience even more engaging.
3(ii) I possess many ideas regarding giving back this organization the glory and power its name deserves which includes a high increase in different and franchised RP situations, whilst understanding that official Events are as important as Unofficial Events that always turn out to be a lot of fun for all the people experiencing it.

Casper Barba

Player
Player
1. Name: Mustafa
2. Age: 24
3. Time Zone: EEST
4. Average Online/Day: 6 to 10 hours
5. Discord: Myx#1327
6. Nickname: Myx Glockz
7. IG ID: 38992
Additional information:
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.
2. 2(i): All the opportunities I had to lead organizations from a HC position taught me a lot of what I know today, I have been told countless times that I'll make a great leader of an organization and there's no better way to prove it than in this organization I call my home.
I have multiple successful experiences of leading members of organizations in events and situations successfully with on point and clutch shot calls,
Focusing on Clandestine, Battleships and Submarine Events alongside Store/Gun Store Robberies and other Gang Events that other gangs may not be focusing on.
2(ii): I put most of my focus into Gang connections and morals, in sake of creating a stronger organization bond from within and events communication,
I have a lot of experience in Turfs as we have accomplished a clean 100% before and I will make sure that my Turf Team will make no mistake and personally improve Turf Team.
2(iii): I will personally implement a Toxicity Forbidden Policy inside the organization and implement custom made recruitment tests and initiations before actually recruiting/inviting into the organization in order to have a well established and professional gang experience.
3. 3(i) Focusing on Ghetto Roaming, RP situations and providing members with the actual Gang feeling and also on making the organization exclusive, I would be more than happy to invite new players to the organization but only if they know the rules and pass the personally implemented recruitment test, by that making the Role Play experience even more engaging.
3(ii) I possess many ideas regarding giving back this organization the glory and power its name deserves which includes a high increase in different and franchised RP situations, whilst understanding that official Events are as important as Unofficial Events that always turn out to be a lot of fun for all the people experiencing it.
Good luck bro👏

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Big up to Myx here getting the leadership!!! A guy who can handle it easily!!! Wish you good luck my friend becoming leader as I know you are the best for this!!!!(y)💪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom