Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Janu_Spector
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Dec 5, 2023
Time
Proofs
Nothing..

X-Sandhu

Heavy 10-10
Player
Hello Mazhor Sir,
Myself I am Janu Spector from EN1, currently I am currently banned from Grand RP main discord server but I do not done anything as someone grab my token of my other discord account and he spammed or done something else with my account to GRP server as I was sleeping that time and I don't know what happened. So I made new account but still I can’t join GRP server I ask some Senior Admin, he says maybe discord problem so I made technical report they said you are banned from another account so currently I am playing in GRP EN1 so I want to be in GRP discord server so please unban my discord account ( stanger.exe ) so I can join GRP server from main account ( sxndhu.exe ).

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
No discord provided. Provide discord ID or correct discord​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom