Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ban request I 9999 I Mason Xozis I @Mazhor I ID: 161510

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jamal Colucci
Administrators nickname
Mason Xozis
Date
Dec 5, 2023
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/8bwQSbD

JamalPablo

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor

I was blacklisted for insulting the admin, which I completely understand and respect.

First of all, I would like to mention that I am not a person who disrespects people or insults people for no reason. On the day I was banned, a lot happened that also exceeded my limits and unfortunately I became very angry.

I was arrested and trolled by Youtuber Cisko for no reason. After talking for a long time I realized it was Cisco. He didn't drive me to the SG but, as you can see in his video, he just wanted to create content. Cisko inexplicably started insulting my mother and I got mad. Of course he doesn't edit it in to make me look like I'm the aggressor all alone.

I was locked into a goldmine and, in a nutshell, just trolled. Grand Rp is a server that should be fun for everyone. Nobody should take the right to spoil anyone's fun. Because it's also about GrandRP's reputation and would not please and harm even the project management.

Back to the situation: I told my colleagues via Discord where I was and that he could please get me out of the situation by ending me. He came and was immediately banned for (multiple rule violations). It could be that the admin is trying to present himself well to Cisko, but in my opinion I don't think it's at all right to sanction people so harshly.
The sanction to my colleague & the blatant lie in the admin ticket made me furious and angry. I don't understand why an admin allows a situation like this to continue and even though I said I don't want it, they still leave me in this situation. I find it very sad that I was constantly blacklisted because of this.
I'm not a bad person and I don't mean anything bad to anyone. I just hope that you, Mazhor, as project manager, can form your own opinion about me and see that I am not at all the kind of person who seems disrespectful. I would be very happy if you would give me goodwill and I could prove myself. Of course I also apologize for the insults I said and know that it was wrong.
Happy holidays.
Kind regards, Jamal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom