Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Soumen
2. Your age: 18+
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 657

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I've been playing the server for a Long time now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a Many organizations Legal/illegal over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in many gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/LSPD/GOV/SAHP/NG/Bloods/Vagos/Families/Ballas/Marabunta has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran vagos and gave it a good rep i can do that as well by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat ballas

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule
1. Doing fun events
2. Make Sure that everyone is Doing the Events
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robbers and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort into making your own application without copying and pasting from others or old applications.​

Top Bottom