Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kron Blossom

Player
Player
Information
1. Billy
2. 16
3. GMT
4. 1PM - 5AM
(get on at 1PM and get off at 5AM the next day)
5. 14 - 16 Hours per day
6. Kron_Calipso
7. Kron Calipso
8. 54654
9. Crime

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
From the time on this server it has been very clear to me that one day I would like to leave the RP and help others with there problems and issues, I feel that I am great at helping others with there issues and I can be there always no matter the time. I feel that I am great help not only In City but in the Discord this means I will be able to support others not only with In City problems but Discord issues. I have a good understanding of the Server Rules and I'm sure I can help others understand these rules and to follow them at all times, I also am able to be very active and have a quick response to Tickets.

I have an understanding of the rules from my past experience in City 1, I have read over the rules in City 3 and I can positively say I am fully understanding of the rules and the punishments they face. With my set experience I hope to bring a better community and help out players when they most need it, this will help to have less people having issues overall making for a better playing experience for the players. I set to help people at my best and make sure all there problems are situated.

I hope to overall make others have there best RP experience throughout the server of GrandRP, this will push them to keep coming back and wanting to play the server. This will overall make them feel like they are having a fun experience whilst knowing they will be given support whenever its needed. I understand to be Professional at all moments in time making for a good reputation on the Higher up team.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths insist of one activity, this is a major priority to me and I feel with my activity I can therefore be there to support at all times, I set to be available for 14 - 16 hours daily overall leading to support even in the earliest hours of the morning. This will help for activity through not only the day but at the early hours where activity is low, overall making everyone have there situations and issues fixed no matter the time..

I am understanding and I can listen to others and there opinions making it easy for people to explain there situation and me being able to understand it, this makes it easier for the issue to be concluded with a good outcome. This will help people be able to explain there situation more clearly without there being any issues or problems in the doing so.

I am a patient person meaning I am able to go a long time of waiting without complaining or having any problems, I feel this is a great strength to have. My patience is great and you will tend to see that in the future!

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I do not have much Weaknesses but one I can state is that I have ADHD but I feel I can handle it and control it at all times.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am willing to step down from the RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes do not currently own a Business so yes!

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No current issues, will be informed if any do occur in the future but the chances are very low.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom