Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roxxy Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laF0kbDvVtI

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting POV from I'd 97827 From same Event
( Need to see how did you reach the place )

You have 6 hours to respond​

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting I'd 97827 to Provide POV of How did you got there
( From Entering event if it is start let us know )

Nikhil Fingers

HOOD RICH
Player
Requesting I'd 97827 to Provide POV of How did you got there
( From Entering event if it is start let us know )
POV that is the start .

And am just supposed to keep the pov of entring the zone till dying . ( for er 1.7 )
this spot is normal i have seen lots of ppl starting there , cuz that corner does not come inside the zone .
Now its your call .

Roxxy Dior

Player
Player
POV that is the start .

And am just supposed to keep the pov of entring the zone till dying . ( for er 1.7 )
this spot is normal i have seen lots of ppl starting there , cuz that corner does not come inside the zone .
Now its your call .
He is admin he is aware of the rules and secondly you know its your mistake also even if you didnt bug abuse you did ER 1.3 kinda so Yaswanth your call cuz clearly I didnt see him in the corner before

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
POV that is the start .

Now its your call .
am i tripping or does this guy have no crosshair? and also isnt that AR longer than a normal one?
Also how could u get to that corner after the event had already started? Did u bug abuse?

Nikhil Fingers

HOOD RICH
Player
am i tripping or does this guy have no crosshair? and also isnt that AR longer than a normal one?
Also how could u get to that corner after the event had already started? Did u bug abuse?
👀 Check carefully, don't watch at 144p , if u go 1080p then u can see a white dot not easily visible due to high brightness.

I don't know if u are aware or not but
The Ar Is Legal . By wody

Nikhil Fingers

HOOD RICH
Player
He is admin he is aware of the rules and secondly you know its your mistake also even if you didnt bug abuse you did ER 1.3 kinda so Yaswanth your call cuz clearly I didnt see him in the corner before
Here is another clip
It's third party but just to show u that u can start there . It happens on daily basis PPL starting there .

It would be er 1.3 if I had spawned directly inside the zone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom