Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Soumen
2. Your age: 18+
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 657

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be the leader of this specific org (Marabunta) because I've been in Marabunta with my friends and had a lot of experience in this city being in Marabunta, Marabunta is one of the gangs that have not been as out there as other gangs are and I wanna change that by taking this gang to the top with the support, experience, dedication and friends So I want to make this gang the best and make Marabunta name to be the most feared gang.

- I want to be leader of Marabunta because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gangs Activities and Gangs Events, I think I can start off the gang with many people and have the confidence to take this gang to be the best in the city.

- I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things works I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will try to make the Marabunta the best gang by Improving the Members in the term of Shooting, Capturing and learning Rules

2. I will try to make The Marabunta Gang most active gang in the city by doing Most Captures, FZ Raids, Store Robberies and much more

3. I will Also improve the Organization by giving alot of Bonuses and Helping people out in term of Money and Experience

4. We will also make the Marabunta the best by following all the rules.

I hope you like my application and Give me a Big Opportunity.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Use your own application without copying from other/old applications and apply next time. Spamming applications will result in forum punishment

Top Bottom