Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Hatake

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Dhruv Upadhyay
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 11:00PM to 15:00
5. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
6. Your Discord: djthenooob
7. Your Nickname: Naruto Hatake
8. Your ID:
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
•Leadership Opportunities: I want roles often come with leadership responsibilities, providing an opportunity to guide and manage a group of individuals or a system.

•Impact and Influence: I will typically have the ability to make decisions that can significantly impact the direction, policies, or operations of a community or organization.

•Maintaining Order and Governance: I will ensuring that rules and guidelines are followed, maintaining order, and fostering a positive and productive environment.
Problem-solving and Decision-making: I can often handle complex situations, troubleshoot issues, and make important decisions, which can be fulfilling for those who enjoy problem-solving

•Contributing to Growth and Development: Being an admin allows me to individuals to contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of a community or organization by implementing new ideas or strategies.

2. What are your strengths?
•Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial for an me. Clear and concise communication helps in conveying rules, guidelines, and updates to the RP community.

•Problem-solving Abilities
: I can often encounter various issues within the RP, such as conflicts between players or technical problems. Having strong problem-solving skills helps in addressing these issues efficiently.

•Leadership and Management Skills: I can often oversee a group of players or moderators. Leadership qualities, including the ability to lead by example, delegate tasks, and manage a team.
Knowledge of RP Mechanics and Lore: Understanding the mechanics, rules, and lore of the RP world is essential t effectively enforce rules and guide players within the established framework.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Dealing with conflicts between players or managing disputes within the RP community requires a delicate approach.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i will be ready to leave RP life to become and ADMIN

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Sometimes if there is a emergency irl I will take loa but I mostly stay active

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Player
Rejected
Don't use AI to make your application , and put your ID in the application
Next time you use AI you will receive a forum warn​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom