Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Soumen
2. Your age: 18+
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 657

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Because after getting experience in All gangs and many legal organizations as high command or Normal officer now its time to use my experience in a gang and make it better than before and lead the ghetto, and also i have many friend specially experienced friends who knows the rules of server so i know i can manage the gang well, and i know there will be like 20-30 members in gang Before the Freeze who knows rules and also many of them were high commands before will join in 2-3 days.

• Increasing the activity and online in Ghetto by maintaining constant robberies and shooting in the area so the people will think before passing through dangerous area of the map or dealing with Marabunta.

• For the turfs i will bring my team which we will be aiming for 100% turfs territories and when i say my team i mean people who know actually about the rules about capture rules as i don't want to get any warning from turfs my team is full of professional players who will not let me down when it come to turf side and they are not toxic as many other turfers

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will not accept any favoritism in the gang between HC they need to rank them up with a reason. For this i will make a log for it.

2. I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations And events to keep LEOs on their feet And Gang will be More Active.

3. I want to maintain Atleast over 10k of sprays every hours. I will do this by having 2 spray leaders that can each cover different times in city to always have more than 10k profit.

4. We will also make the Marabunta the best by following all the rules.

I hope you like my application and Give me a Big Opportunity.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others , forum punishment will be issued for spamming

Top Bottom